bakasi Online Content OP
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Surprise? peep

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Features Writer
Features Writer
Ahhhhh! You know... So... THIS was...my first guess! eek But probably only because I have a story I'm writing that is soul swapping with Luthor/Superman (first season though, and a completely different premise!)

GAHHH!!! Oh, man.... Poor Clark and poor Lois whinging, and ohh I hope she gets FAR, FAR away and listens to Clark, and I hope she can help him figure out how to fix this. Oh boy... We're in for quite a ride here, aren't we??

I have to say, too, this is just incredible how you set it up... The escalating "something is wrong with Clark", and the way that Lois fights against it, thinking that it might just be something wrong with her (being worried about their date, etc.)... Incredible storytelling there.

And then the clues in chapter 4, before we really knew what was going on... When he called her "dear", it was...felt soooo icky, just like Luthor would... sick

Ack!!!

THANK YOU for giving us both chapters, and...I'm really, really looking forward to seeing how they fight this. It's *scary* to think of Lex having superpowers. eek

Can't wait for more!

Top Banana
Top Banana
So Lex is somehow some time walking around wearing a Clark suit?! (a Men in Black was on TV tonight and that popped straight into my brain). Yeesh. eek

When Life Gives You Green Velvet Curtains, Make a Green Velvet Dress.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, my! shock That's scaring. How can Clark explain things when he doesn't stay long enough in his body to talk?

Once Luthor figures out that Lois knows the truth, she is going to be in danger, too. Lex with super powers is frightening! help

Where is Clark when he is not in his body? Is he in Lex's body? Didn't he go splat? devilsplat

I need next chapter! Two parts were not enough. It stopped in a dire situation. grovel

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
bakasi Online Content OP
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by SuperBek
Ahhhhh! You know... So... THIS was...my first guess! eek But probably only because I have a story I'm writing that is soul swapping with Luthor/Superman (first season though, and a completely different premise!)

Yeah, KSaraSara told me you were working on a soul swapping story and she had a hard time not telling you about mine :rofl:

GAHHH!!! Oh, man.... Poor Clark and poor Lois whinging, and ohh I hope she gets FAR, FAR away and listens to Clark, and I hope she can help him figure out how to fix this. Oh boy... We're in for quite a ride here, aren't we??

Uhhmmm, yes?

I have to say, too, this is just incredible how you set it up... The escalating "something is wrong with Clark", and the way that Lois fights against it, thinking that it might just be something wrong with her (being worried about their date, etc.)... Incredible storytelling there.

Thanks. I really had a hard time figuring out how to write this. Starting with Clark's side of the story or with Lois'? I'm glad you like how this turned out.

Originally Posted by gr8shadesofElvis
So Lex is somehow some time walking around wearing a Clark suit?! (a Men in Black was on TV tonight and that popped straight into my brain). Yeesh. eek

Lex in a Clark suit? lol Well, it's one way to put it. I must admit that the idea of a LnC/Men in Black crossover sounds hilarious. But this is not it.

Thanks so much for the feedback, guys. I think I will post the next chapter some time tomorrow. It should explain a bit more about what happened to Clark.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard