Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Thank you for all of the feedback.

Chapter Three

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Ooohhh, this is great. So Clark does have a watertight alibi, only he can't tell because it was really Superman who was seen on the other side of the country. Awesome. I remember a challenge about this. Can't wait to see how they're getting Clark out of this one. Will he have to reveal his secret, at least to Henderson?

Can't wait to find out how you resolved this.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
It looks like there is something fishy going on. Maybe Luthor devised a way to get Clark away from Lois and when he wouldn't have it, he put plan B into action? confused Or did someone else kill Luthor and take the oportunity to frame Clark? spider Too many questions.

Clark should accept Lois's help. I know he's hurting but they work better together and right now he needs all the help he can get. help

As a suggestion, the new chapters would be more visible if you posted them with a blue arrow icon. wink

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Something fishy is definitely going on! We will have to wait patiently for the next installment.

I really enjoyed the way you wrote their conversation while walking to Lois’ Jeep. It felt like I was watching an episode.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Originally Posted by bakasi
Ooohhh, this is great. So Clark does have a watertight alibi, only he can't tell because it was really Superman who was seen on the other side of the country. Awesome. I remember a challenge about this. Can't wait to see how they're getting Clark out of this one. Will he have to reveal his secret, at least to Henderson?

Can't wait to find out how you resolved this.

Well, here is a clue - I am not going the Henderson route like others have. Yes, I think I have also read a fic where his alibi was Superman doing a rescue. Thank you for the feedback.

Originally Posted by Ultra Woman
It looks like there is something fishy going on. Maybe Luthor devised a way to get Clark away from Lois and when he wouldn't have it, he put plan B into action? confused Or did someone else kill Luthor and take the oportunity to frame Clark? spider Too many questions.

Clark should accept Lois's help. I know he's hurting but they work better together and right now he needs all the help he can get. help

As a suggestion, the new chapters would be more visible if you posted them with a blue arrow icon. wink

Andreia

Thank you. I actually forgot about that blue arrow. My brain doesn't work as well as it used to. Taking Lois' help would be the better option. But too easy to go that route just yet. Thank you for the feedback.

Originally Posted by Morgana
Something fishy is definitely going on! We will have to wait patiently for the next installment.

I really enjoyed the way you wrote their conversation while walking to Lois’ Jeep. It felt like I was watching an episode.

I had a lot of help with those scenes. I was thinking of them talking like they did in We Have A Lot To Talk About. I have my betas working on Ch 4 doing a line edit for me. Thank you, Morgana for the feedback.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard