Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Thank you for all of the great feedback. It is greatly appreciated.

Chapter Two

Features Writer
Features Writer
I hope Clark clears everything up with Henderson and the police quickly so the whole team can get to the bottom of everything. So much to figure out!
Glad Lois knows the truth now, for whatever good that is for her at the moment....

Looking forward for more.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Now that Clark is being accused of Lex's murder, I wonder if he is really dead. confused Maybe it was some kind of twisted plan to get rid of Clark. spider If Lex is alive Lois may be in danger, too.
I need next part ASAP! hyper

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yikes! We have to wait another week for the next part? thud

I will try to be patient, but that is not easy, especially with Clark going downtown for 'questioning'. Personally this has got to be a plot by Lex and Gretchen to discredit Clark and thereby keeping him away from Lois. Lex is so sneaky. On the other hand, if Mr. Luthor is dead, who pulled the trigger? shock

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Originally Posted by Blueowl
I hope Clark clears everything up with Henderson and the police quickly so the whole team can get to the bottom of everything. So much to figure out!
Glad Lois knows the truth now, for whatever good that is for her at the moment....

Looking forward for more.

Blueowl, thank you for continuing to read this and the feedback. Chapter Three will be posting today or tomorrow. It's going to be a bumpy ride.

Originally Posted by Ultra Woman
Now that Clark is being accused of Lex's murder, I wonder if he is really dead. confused Maybe it was some kind of twisted plan to get rid of Clark. spider If Lex is alive Lois may be in danger, too.
I need next part ASAP! hyper

Andreia

Andreia,
I love how everyone keeps thinking Lex isn't dead. That is the way I wanted it to go. Thank you for the feedback.

Originally Posted by Morgana
Yikes! We have to wait another week for the next part? thud

I will try to be patient, but that is not easy, especially with Clark going downtown for 'questioning'. Personally this has got to be a plot by Lex and Gretchen to discredit Clark and thereby keeping him away from Lois. Lex is so sneaky. On the other hand, if Mr. Luthor is dead, who pulled the trigger? shock

Look, a week already went by. At least this is one story I actually have finished: other than the last bit of edits. Thank you so much for the feedback. And yes, shocking and many twists and turns until the end.

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Uh oh, Clark is arrested for the murder of Lex Luthor. Somehow I doubt Clark will get out of this as easily as he thinks. I wonder what happened. Clark didn't seem surprised about getting arrested.

Is Luthor really dead, or did he somehow fool the police? What does Nigel have in store for Clark?

So many questions. Please hurry back with more.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard