Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Feedback would be greatly appreciated on this crazy ride we take with our favorite couple. Every Tuesday there will be a new chapter posted. Thank you.

Murder Over Metropolis 1/?

Features Writer
Features Writer
Holy shinkies!!! shock

I did not see that coming.
I can't wait to see where this goes, and I'm glad Lois is really thinking things over and questioning.

What is she going to do when she learns what had happened?

K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
Yes, agree with Jess that I’m glad Lois is starting to question things, realizing that Clark may well be right—that she’s totally underestimated Lex… though gosh, he sure is a master manipulator! Too bad he got double crossed. lol

Sara laugh

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Blogger
Blogger
I'm really excited for the rest of this fic! The premise is intriguing, especially because the spectre of Lex Luthor over Metropolis has become a quite literal spectre, now that's he's dead. Also, I love a good murder-mystery. clap

"I hope this little incident hasn't put you off of flying. Statistically speaking, it's still the safest way to travel."
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Originally Posted by Blueowl
Holy shinkies!!! shock

I did not see that coming.
I can't wait to see where this goes, and I'm glad Lois is really thinking things over and questioning.

What is she going to do when she learns what had happened?

I am so glad you like this. Lois should have thought it over way sooner in the show. Thank you so much for the feedback.

Originally Posted by KSaraSara
Yes, agree with Jess that I’m glad Lois is starting to question things, realizing that Clark may well be right—that she’s totally underestimated Lex… though gosh, he sure is a master manipulator! Too bad he got double crossed. lol

Sara laugh

Oh, how do you know he got double-crossed! hehe. He was even a master manipulator in death. I am so glad you enjoyed this from the moment you first read it and where I was trying to go with it. And always thank you for the feedback.

Originally Posted by drdeathdefying
I'm really excited for the rest of this fic! The premise is intriguing, especially because the spectre of Lex Luthor over Metropolis has become a quite literal spectre, now that's he's dead. Also, I love a good murder-mystery. clap

Murder-mystery is my jam! A good psychological thriller that keeps you on your toes. Lex wasn't as evil on the show as I think he could have been. He concentrated too much on Superman when he should have been looking at Kent. Thank you so much for the feedback.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I thought I knew where this was going, but I didn't see that coming! shock

But is Lex really dead? dizzy He has come back from the dead before, so, anything is possible. huh

Looking forward to the next parts. hyper

Andreia smile

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lois is totally unhappy at her engagement party... that ain't good.

“Lois, I’m in love with you,” Clark’s voice from that day in the park echoed in her head. She remembered the look in his eyes as he’d stared directly at her and the warmth of his body as he’d sat so close to her…

She hadn’t known what to say or what to feel.

She is at her engagement party and thinking of another man... definitely not good!

Neat set-up for this fic. clap

At the same time, Lex was at his desk on the other side of town when the door to his office burst open.

“What are you doing here?” Lex asked as he stood up from his desk, his eyes cold. “You’re early.”

“There has been a change of plans,” the tall guest announced as they reached inside their jacket and pulled out a gun. “Dr. Kelly won’t be coming, and she won’t be giving you the drug.”

Whenever Gretchen Kelly is mentioned after Lex 'dies' it's a matter of time before he reappears in the worst possible places...like Lois' apartment. Was this supposed to be a set-up to get Clark in trouble? Possibly, especially since there is mention of money in Clark's account and the Kents. Curious. Now is the midst of all this, where is Clark?

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Originally Posted by Ultra Woman
I thought I knew where this was going, but I didn't see that coming! shock

But is Lex really dead? dizzy He has come back from the dead before, so, anything is possible. huh

Looking forward to the next parts. hyper

Andreia smile

Thank you, Andreia for the feedback. Let's just say things are not what they seem. Every Tuesday will be a new chapter for the next 12 weeks at least. Unless we get ahead of editing.

Originally Posted by Morgana
Lois is totally unhappy at her engagement party... that ain't good.

“Lois, I’m in love with you,” Clark’s voice from that day in the park echoed in her head. She remembered the look in his eyes as he’d stared directly at her and the warmth of his body as he’d sat so close to her…

She hadn’t known what to say or what to feel.

She is at her engagement party and thinking of another man... definitely not good!

Neat set-up for this fic. clap

At the same time, Lex was at his desk on the other side of town when the door to his office burst open.

“What are you doing here?” Lex asked as he stood up from his desk, his eyes cold. “You’re early.”

“There has been a change of plans,” the tall guest announced as they reached inside their jacket and pulled out a gun. “Dr. Kelly won’t be coming, and she won’t be giving you the drug.”

Whenever Gretchen Kelly is mentioned after Lex 'dies' it's a matter of time before he reappears in the worst possible places...like Lois' apartment. Was this supposed to be a set-up to get Clark in trouble? Possibly, especially since there is mention of money in Clark's account and the Kents. Curious. Now is the midst of all this, where is Clark?

Morgana, thank you so much for the feedback. Clark will make his appearance in the next chapter. Dr. Kelly was always a thorn in our side. There will be plenty of twists and turns.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard