bakasi Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Please let me know what you think.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Top Banana
Top Banana
Nice continuation of your version of 'Pheramone, My Lovely' episode. I am enjoying the series you have created but I really loved the title of this ficlet.

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Online Content
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Thanks for another great chapter! Houdini is such a good boy. He’s a fun character. A date and a MagiKal interview will be sweet. I think the title of this is perfect. I can’t wait for more. I love this universe!

S
Columnist
Columnist
S
Great story and great series! Definitely still high on my "Things to do first on Friday morning" list.

Shallowford
bakasi Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Shallowford
Great story and great series! Definitely still high on my "Things to do first on Friday morning" list.

I love to hear that you're still reading.

Originally Posted by Mike M
Nice continuation of your version of 'Pheramone, My Lovely' episode. I am enjoying the series you have created but I really loved the title of this ficlet.

The title came to me while I was riding to work on my bike. The muse seems to enjoy fresh air.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
Clark was slightly breathless as they parted. “I’m completely in love with you, Lois. No matter what. That's how.”

He pulled her into an embrace and she leaned her head against his chest. As he felt her body so close to his, it was as if the final piece of the puzzle just slipped into place and completed the picture. She made him whole.

“Would you go out with me tonight?” he whispered into her hair. “I could find us a fancy restaurant and then I’ll wine and dine you until you forget what happened in your apartment. How does that sound?”

“Wonderful!” She looked up at him with a somewhat teary-eyed smile. “But what if your powers return before we make it to dinner?”

Clark wiped a tear off her cheek. “I’ll make sure they have tables outside as well as inside and allow dogs.”

Her eyes widened. “Really?”

“I’m not going to run away from this.” Clark vowed. “I might have to duck out to the little magician’s room, if the need arises. But I’m not going to let this chance pass.”

GAHHHH this whole part, really!! And EXTRA YAY that he’s so willing to make such a huge effort!! love

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Barbara!
She tumbled a bit as Houdini darted past her, eager to get out of the assaulting mélange of different smells. “-time.”
laugh

Lois’s eyes widened. “How did you get that?”

“While I’m out of commission, Houdini helped me find the stuff that smells like the perfume that was on your clothes and Perry’s and Jimmy’s.”
/blinks/ clap

He didn’t want to know what would happen to him if his sense of smell went out of whack right in the middle of all those fragrances.
rotflol

A single tear slipped down her cheek. “I just don’t understand how you’re able not to hate me.”
Awwwwwwww

He pulled her into an embrace and she leaned her head against his chest. As he felt her body so close to his, it was as if the final piece of the puzzle just slipped into place and completed the picture. She made him whole.
I may repeat myself here: awwwwwwww

“I might have to duck out to the little magician’s room, if the need arises. But I’m not going to let this chance pass.”
Aaaaaahhhh that’s how it plays out. Yeah, I think it works nicely.

There was no doubt in his mind that this was worth it, that she was worth a thousand exposures to the green crystal just to be near her. He loved her and he wanted to show her how much
Which means he’s going to get himself a depowerization crystal for their bedroom. Also, when criminals lonap her and threaten him with crystals, they’re in for a nasty surprise.

After all, they were outside and not in the privacy of his -
Junkyard trailer? Yes, he can make a girl feel real special.

Clark, this could turn into a real problem if MagiKal doesn’t give a statement.”
Maybe it’s a French MagiKal (you need to pronounce it with a heavy French accent).

Remember, I’m the one who found out how your magic works.”

Clark laughed. “That’s because I told you.
Reporter does interview. Subject reveals secret while talking. Isn’t that the definition of being a good reporter?

But you’re right, nobody stands a chance against Lois Lane. How could I ever forget that?”

She winked at him. “You better not, or I may remind you.”
As her lips curled into a wonderful smile, he knew that at least he was completely helpless to resist her.
Awwwwwwwwwwww

Aaaand I spy the next one’s already up! hyper

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
In any universe they are such a lovely couple. With Houdini around as a furry friend they are utterly adorable! Poor pup! Imagine having to be in that perfume shop with all those smells? The things he has to do for his human…

Still, how is MagiKal going to fix the problem with the folks in Paris? Might this be something that is out of Lois’ ability to write them out of?

Off to read the next part.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard