Next Thread
Print Thread
#297045 07/21/23 03:00 AM
bakasi Online Content OP
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Let me know what you think.

Last edited by bakasi; 07/27/23 07:04 AM.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Features Writer
Features Writer
whinging

Nooo!!!! I hope Lois is wrong, but I suspect she's not and.... whinging what a cliffhanger!!

Amazing chapter, really, but...I don't know how we're gonna wait a whole week for the next one!!

-Bek

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ohhh Crap! D:

Bakasi!!! Come back here and finish this!

~•~
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Online Content
Hack from Nowheresville
S
No!!! What a cliffy! I can’t wait for next Friday! I hope Lois is wrong about Clark but if she isn’t, maybe this will be the cure for his hiccups. Well, I can hope.

I’m going to see if I can borrow H.G. Wells Time Machine and pop forward to next Friday so I can read the next chapter without having to wait a whole week. Thanks for another great chapter! I love this universe!

Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow. She better get there fast.... Her instincts are rarely wrong when it comes to Clark.
Can't wait til next Friday!

Blogger
Blogger
Ooh... the plot thickens! It's really interesting to see this scene with them at a different point in their relationship. I'm excited for what comes next!

"I hope this little incident hasn't put you off of flying. Statistically speaking, it's still the safest way to travel."
bakasi Online Content OP
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by SuperBek
whinging

Nooo!!!! I hope Lois is wrong, but I suspect she's not and.... whinging what a cliffhanger!!

Amazing chapter, really, but...I don't know how we're gonna wait a whole week for the next one!!

-Bek

Yeah, sorry about that cliffhanger. I didn't even have that part in mind before several readers reminded me that Lois talking the kryptonite with her was bound to have some repercussions. And here we are...

Originally Posted by Songbird
I hope Lois is wrong about Clark but if she isn’t, maybe this will be the cure for his hiccups. Well, I can hope.

At the very least it's a piece of the puzzle on their journey to a solution to Clark's problem.

Originally Posted by drdeathdefying
Ooh... the plot thickens! It's really interesting to see this scene with them at a different point in their relationship

It was fun to write the PML scenes in a state of their relationship where it was almost a given that Lois would have consented to intimacy even if she hadn't been influenced by the pheromones. I don't think I have ever seen that in a fic. But I could be wrong about that.

Thank you all so much for reading and giving feedback.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Barbara!
She groaned and rolled over, hitting her head on something hard.
Clark, did you not soften your … chest in the morning?

Why was she lying in his bed? And why was she… Lois did a double take as the sheets slid lower… why was she naked?
/Takes out book on bees/ you see, when the little honeybee smells pheromones…

Her heart raced as she lifted the sheets further, having a more thorough look.

The result was the same.
laugh maybe she should ask Clark to confirm her observation?

racking her mind to find an explanation for her state of undress.
One that doesn’t involve magic happening last night?

Had she and Clark – her heart skipped a beat – had they made love? If so, she had no memory of it. Her stomach curled into a knot.
evil

her first time with him was something she would want to remember.
Oops? Too much chemical courage?

Lois spotted Clark lying on the ground in front of his trailer. He had one arm wrapped around Houdini and was fast asleep.
Awww…the poor dear got scarred for life.

He licked his lips, swallowed hard and looked down at Houdini as if he hoped for advice.
HOUDINI: I told you to go and sniff her behind.

Her own cheeks burned up and she waved her hand between them, hoping that she wouldn’t have to spell it out for him.
“Made love till the ceiling came off the trailer.”?

Lois’ breath caught. “I…uh… I guess so.”
But doesn’t her normal self also would like to…very much?

Some kissing,” Clark conceded. “But that was it.”
Best not think about the sort of kissing that happened.

Somehow she’d attacked Clark and knowing him, he’d probably fled out of his trailer and had spent the night sleeping on concrete instead of in a soft bed. And that wasn’t okay, no matter how unperturbed Clark tried to act.
Awww, she’s adorable!
RALPH: He certainly hadn’t minded or he would have stayed.

If you’d made love to me last night, I’d have wanted it, too. Even if I wasn’t in my right mind. You know that, don’t you?”
/cocks eyebrow/

Then she buried her face in her hands. Part of her wished she could at least remember the kisses. Another part regretted that she’d put Clark into such an awkward position.
There there

The key to her car was still in the left pocket. But the keys to her apartment were gone.
Oops, and he’s bringing clothes, huh?

Unfortunately, he was also the only person vulnerable to the crystals she kept in her apartment.
Oops?

God, never in her life had she wished more to be wrong about something. With Houdini by her side, she rushed toward her car.

Comments
Hey! Hmm… /checks calendar/ Hmm…
[Linked Image]

I don't think I have ever seen that in a fic. But I could be wrong about that.
Was thinking the same thing. The one by CarolM might be the closest and she had them only discuss the idea. I did flash to the hypothetical of a Lois in sexual relationship with Clark getting sprayed and neither of them realizing something was off, aside from the hangover and slight blackout Lois has in the morning.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
EEEP!!! I’m glad I have another part to read right now… but I’m scared for Clark…

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard