bakasi #296941 07/14/23 12:30 AM
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
HOLY MOLY!

I mean… I know I’m ALWAYS saying “POOR CLARK” while BRing and reading your stories, but of all the torture you’ve put him through… this has got to be the worst! POOOOOOOR CLARK!!!! whinging whinging whinging

(Also, OMG holy heck that was hawt! And… GAHHHHHH!!)

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

bakasi #296942 07/14/23 12:45 AM
Features Writer
Features Writer
Goodness! That was A LOT for POOR CLARK!!! whinging

ACK SOOOO well done!

It almost seemed like...he was a little affected by the perfume too there... eek But maybe that was just Lois making his head spin!

WOW.

-Bek
hyper

bakasi #296946 07/14/23 02:59 AM
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Poor Clark! He’s going to have a long night! I’m glad he had at least a little happiness while they were at The Planet. Lois is going to be mortified in the morning. Thanks for another wonderful chapter. I love this story and can’t wait for next Friday!

bakasi #296951 07/14/23 09:26 AM
Features Writer
Features Writer
Wow, I have to join the chorus, POOR CLARK!!!
It's very interesting that hus powers haven't acted up. Maybe Lois is the cure wink

Can't wait til next week, where I'm sure it'll be, POOR LOIS when she realizes what's happened grin

bakasi #296953 07/14/23 11:28 AM
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
"Clarkie, I'm waiting!" Lois purred.

Clark groaned, took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes. "I'm afraid this is going to be a long night."

He leaned his head against the door and sighed.

"Do you want me to tell you what I'm wearing?"

Make that a very long night.

Clarkie? If he gets his brain back in gear any time soon, he'll realized that Lois is not in her right mind. She'd never torture him like this (unless, of course, they were already in a committed and permanent relationship).

No hiccups despite his emotional state? Hmm. Maybe the problem has been fixed somehow. Maybe all he needed was a strong woman who knew who he was and what he could do and accepted him without restrictions.

But I still think Houdini has something to do with it. He's a terrific dog and I wish our pup was more like him. She's a neurotic coward who barks like she's about to attack.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
bakasi #296964 07/15/23 02:25 AM
bakasi Online Content OP
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by KSaraSara
I mean… I know I’m ALWAYS saying “POOR CLARK” while BRing and reading your stories, but of all the torture you’ve put him through… this has got to be the worst!

This was the worst torture? Really? dizzy

Originally Posted by SuperBek
It almost seemed like...he was a little affected by the perfume too there... eek But maybe that was just Lois making his head spin!

Could be both. grin

Originally Posted by Songbird
I’m glad he had at least a little happiness while they were at The Planet. Lois is going to be mortified in the morning.

That she is.

Maybe Lois is the cure wink

Her presence is essential, I'll give away that much...

Originally Posted by Terry Leatherwood
No hiccups despite his emotional state? Hmm. Maybe the problem has been fixed somehow. Maybe all he needed was a strong woman who knew who he was and what he could do and accepted him without restrictions.

I wouldn't say his problem is fixed. But you're right in saying that Lois is just what he needs.

Thank you all for reading and leaving feedback.

On Monday, I'll leave for a vacation. The next few parts are finished and just waiting to be posted. I'm not sure I'll be able to maintain the posting schedule, though. The internet tends to be tricky at the place we're heading to.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
bakasi #296971 07/15/23 11:54 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Barbara!
Another Friday, another episode in the MagiKal AU .
Such a wonderful thing, fanfiction not getting impacted by the Hollywood strike!

Every inch of skin she touched seemed to tingle with sensation.
Oooh, this is just like Cmdr. Data and the Borg Queen in Star Trek – First Contact.

Before he knew what was happening, hot and pliant lips were on his. The brush of her tongue sent him reeling as she demanded entrance to his mouth. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and pressed her body flush against his.
And that’s what we call the “Disappearing Virgin” act.

Her dazzling smile made up for the loss. Clark swallowed against a dry throat, searching for something to say, when Houdini’s bark brought him back to reality.
Houdini sensing Clark’s blood boiling?

I should probably spend some more time looking into Luthor, don’t you think? I believe I’ve heard people on the streets talking about a character they called ‘the Boss’. What if this mysterious ‘Boss’ really is Lex Luthor?”
Using homework to deflect female attentions and their effect on his psyche?

He didn’t much like either of the two options, but as long as Lois was looking at him like that, he couldn’t think straight.
laugh

“That would be nice. But I believe that we should find out as much about Luthor as we can, before he suspects we’re onto him. See you tomorrow.”
Yeah, like that’s not gonna invite disaster.

“Finally!” Lois’ husky voice made him stop dead in his tracks. “I was beginning to think that you’d let me wait here all night!”
Told ya!

Clark had a hard time forming a coherent thought.
evil

”I’m not ready,” he whispered. “We should wait.”
/Points at Lois getting the keys from his pants pocket/ I think she knows that he’s actually quite ready.

Still, he couldn’t help but make out the small sounds she made as she lifted up the covers and slipped underneath.
clap

“Clarkie, I’m waiting!” Lois purred.
shock

Do you want me to tell you what I’m wearing?”

Make that a very long night.
rotflol that’s one reason. For Lois to say nothing clap

Reading the FDK, hmm… I don’t feel sorry for Clark huh More like devil

I'm not sure I'll be able to maintain the posting schedule, though. The internet tends to be tricky at the place we're heading to.
/wonders if we need to supply a Starlink satellite laugh / Have a great vacation! The FoLCs and wildguy will be here when you get back wink

wave Micheal

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard