Next Thread
Print Thread
#296843 07/03/23 02:20 PM
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Here is the next part: Sharing

Clark gets a chance to talk with Jon and Jon . . . talks with Jordan.

Thoughts?

Features Writer
Features Writer
Ahhh, LOVED the conversation between Clark and Jon. (AND the hug!! Yes!!!)

And then Jon trying to straighten Jordan out! Hope Jordan takes it to heart (and wish it had gone this way in the show!!).

Looking forward to part 3!

Thanks for sharing smile

-Bek

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I like to see bonding scenes between Clark and Jon but, sadly, they are few. I guess Clark is closer to Jordan because he thinks Jordan needs him more than Jon does, but that makes Jon feel neglected. And Jordan hasn't helped matters any, making Jon's life even more difficult.

I felt sorry for Jon a few times during this season, most notably when he was telling Jordan that Jordan's bad days come with new powers and his bad days are just... bad days. frown

I always thought Jon had more of a hero personality than Jordan. His life hasn't been easy since moving to Smallville. He went through a rough patch last season, but he didn't become a brat like Jordan. He acknowledged that he was wrong and accepted his punishment. This season he got a chance and is making the most of it. Meanwhile, Jordan doesn't acknowledge his mistakes and has became defiant. I know he has phychological issues, but he can't take out his frustrations by acting irresponsibly. It could endanger the whole family.

I hope Clark and Jon get along better in the next season and we get to see scenes like this. And I hope Jordan mature as well.

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
I too loved the scene between Jon and Clark. It's good to see that he's not always taking a back set to the real action. In the first season, I always got the impression that there was a better connection between him and Lois, because they were team Earthlings as opposed to team Krypton (aka Clark and Jordan). Nice twist.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
SuperBek - Thanks ^_^ I really like the show overall, but my core nitpick has been Clark's parenting. Often times, it makes no sense and is very out of character imo. I'm glad I can 'correct it' with fanfic ^_^

Ultra Woman - Yeah, I hope for the next season that will change due to them reducing the number of characters on screen. We need more family scenes and events to better show character motivations & developments. And yeah, I definitely agree Jon is more hero material than Jordan, though Jordan does have potential----which can be even more frustrating. I hate wasted potential....

Anyway, next part will be up soon.

1 member likes this: Ultra Woman

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard