Print Thread
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
K
So… I teased this in Discord on Teaser Tuesday, hoping to guilt my muse into finishing faster. That only mildly worked. RL, RL and stuff… anyway! It’s here now! I… am posting without a net in the sense that this story is like… almost finished but not FULLY finished. It’s 4 parts and an epilogue. And I’ve got 3.88888 parts written.

Chapter 1 is here.

I *should* be finished sometime tomorrow. And if that’s the case, you’ll get a part every day. If not, I’ll post every other day. laugh

Please let me know what you think!!

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Features Writer
Features Writer
I was SUPER excited when Sara told me she had gotten bit by a plot bunny involving Kal from my universe and everyone's beloved AltClark :3.

She has not disappointed and getting to read ahead and help her muse along has been a real treat! clap

AltLois and AltClark are both better than I could have imagined, and their chemistry is beyond perfect love

I can't wait to hear what you all think smile

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
I'm intrigued. Can't wait to find out what's going to happen between Alt-Lois and Alt-Clark.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
K
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
K
Yay!! Thanks for the support and nagging encouragement, Jess!! I’m so glad you let me run with this plot bunny!!

Thanks for reading and commenting, bakasi!! laugh

Next chapter coming up soon! (Because I finished chapter 4… but not the epilogue… but I might as well play fast and loose at this point, right? lol)

Sara smile

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Imagine waking up in a hospital bed, cured of all your ailments, the hospital staff is frightened and confused. To top it all off four years of your life are gone.

Fascinating.

Let's see how this plays out. grin

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
On top of that there is a flying alien in your old hometown. :-)

Kathryn
K
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
K
Morgana and Kathryn—right?? It’s got to be so disorienting!!! Thanks for reading and commenting!! laugh

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard