Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Save A Slice of Pie For Me (12/15)

Okay, actually, maybe this is my favorite chapter.

#MarthaKentsApplePieHealsAll

Let me know what you think!

-Bek

Features Writer
Features Writer
I can't wait for him to get there! And I really hope he recovers in the Sun.
I also wonder if Jon will be able to convince Lois to let him stay home. I hope so!

Jon is so sweet :3

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
You are a terrible person.

You are drawing out the hours before Clark lands just for the sake of torturing your readers. You are entirely too skilled at this - you should look into a recovery group or a 12-step program of some sort. The first step would be to post all of the remaining chapters immediately!

Seriously, this is very good. Blueowl is right, little Jon is very sweet. And I think he made a new friend in the last chapter. Maybe he can invite the little girl over to meet his dad and Lois can figure out that the girl's mother is abusing her and they can get help for the family. I really hope you don't let that thread go on flapping in the wind.

I'm ready for the next part! Come on! Please?

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by Blueowl
I can't wait for him to get there! And I really hope he recovers in the Sun.
I also wonder if Jon will be able to convince Lois to let him stay home. I hope so!

Jon is so sweet :3

The Sun will probably feel pretty good, I'd think! smile1

Jon really is the sweetest little boy! Even before he could feel everything. But now, more so because his ability lets him feel more and understand more and... But it's a lot for a little kid to handle. mecry

Originally Posted by Terry Leatherwood
You are a terrible person.

whingingwhingingwhingingwhinging

You are drawing out the hours before Clark lands just for the sake of torturing your readers. You are entirely too skilled at this - you should look into a recovery group or a 12-step program of some sort. The first step would be to post all of the remaining chapters immediately!

Well, it wasn't immediately, but I will go ahead and post the rest today since that seems to be what everyone wants wink

Seriously, this is very good. Blueowl is right, little Jon is very sweet. And I think he made a new friend in the last chapter. Maybe he can invite the little girl over to meet his dad and Lois can figure out that the girl's mother is abusing her and they can get help for the family. I really hope you don't let that thread go on flapping in the wind.

I'm ready for the next part! Come on! Please?

Thank you for the compliments!!

I'm afraid seeing more of how Jon helps Raegan might have to happen in another story...! But you're right that it should happen, and I'll see what I can do!! smile1

Thanks for reading! The last three parts will be posted shortly!

-Bek
hyper

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard