A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Hahah I love their conversation, trying to be all fannish! lol

And now I want a hot dog. grin

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
Oh this is such gold. rotflol

Ha ha! I am so glad it is working lol. Thanks for reading!

Spike: "There's a hole in the world...feels like we ought to have known."
-Angel
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Originally Posted by Anna B. the Greek
Hahah I love their conversation, trying to be all fannish! lol

And now I want a hot dog. grin

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

They are both trying SO hard and it's...not working lol Thanks for reading!

-Angel
Features Writer
Features Writer
They're really good at convincing the other that they're fans of a band they both don't really care for XD

Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Originally Posted by Blueowl
They're really good at convincing the other that they're fans of a band they both don't really care for XD

Ha ha! Yeah they both did a lot of research! Thanks!

-Angel
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ahhh 'Metropolis' Square Garden....memories.

Hot dogs should be eaten with mustard and relish. If you are planning on kissing someone, onions are OFF the table. Anybody got a mint?

Love the banter between them, each subject was spot on!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Sara & Sara!
Clark was trying to wrack his brain for something to say.
Maybe some trivia about Vedder’s favorite clothing labels or his love life? You know, stuff that fans discuss?

He'd called her incredible looking. And sexy. And she'd let him. Not only that, but the sound of her heartbeat fluttering wildly in his ears told him she liked it.
Now that’s an unfair advantage!

It was Lois. They literally talked all the time. Every day. About everything.
Except about how she’d dreamt about making lust with Superman.
LOIS: /looking shifty/
I mean, not in graphic detail.

He had to fight back the strong urge to put his hand on her knee, but even the thought of doing it set his nerves afire.
Down, boy.

He could smell her perfume. Her shampoo. That distinct scent that was just Lois...all of it was so much more intense than it normally was. Everything was more intense.
What about the faint, slightly stale scent of the various bodily excretions that cover the inside of the cab.

But instead...someone had flung the flood gates wide open and everything from his heart to his libido was powerfully alive and flowing. Was she feeling all of this too? Was it the same for her?
LOIS: uuuuuu … That buzzing between my ears is totally normal, right? I man, we are going to a rock concert so there’s gonna be some buzzing from it?

. One of those breathy, nervous chuckles escaped her, and his pulse quickened even more.
Good thing Metro cabs don’t have privacy screens between the passenger compartment and the driver.

"I saw Moist is the opener tonight. I'll bet you're pretty excited to see them in person?"
CLARK: umm…I…umm…interview led Superman about his encounter with Swamp Thing earlier today?

"I heard a rumour that Cat might have slept with David Usher."
Straight from the Cat’s mouth?

Clearly, Lois was enough of a fan of Pearl Jam and the genre that she knew of the gossip surrounding the man who was ostensibly the lead singer of the warm-up band. Not to mention the band's aspirations.
LOIS: What? He can hide his Superman source, I can hide my gossip source.

Heck, she'd even been a bit flirty with him, using that smooth and slightly seductive tone she only used with— No, actually, this wasn't the tone she used with Superman—that was far more dreamy and high-pitched sounding.
clap

"...almost hard to believe Eddie Vedder just turned 30 and is so wildly successful. Can you imagine? It's pretty impressive if you stop and think about it."
Superman’s even more successful!
VEDDER: I earn more money and have more girlfriends in my assistant’s phone book.

"Keep flirting like that and I might even kiss you goodnight."
awwwwwwww

“Did I mention you’re sexy as well?”

“I think you did, yeah…but you can say it again,” she said, letting out a breathy giggle.
That’s some very intense complimenting going on here. Can’t remember I ever saw them this hot and heavy on a first date. I like!

could say it now, unfiltered and unrestrained. And she wanted him to say it. He took a breath and looked deep into her eyes. "You, Lois Lane, are incredibly sexy," he said, his voice husky with desire.
clap

He was barely breathing as he felt himself leaning, impossibly slow, ever closer toward her mouth. "We're here!" the cabbie shouted from the front seat.
Gahhh! That’s what you get, having James bring around the Uber Black.

he was rather glad their first real kiss hadn't been in the back of a cab on their way to a Pearl Jam concert.
They can still get to her getting knocked up in the back of the cab on the way home from a Pearl Jam concert. They can call the little one PJ. She’ll be Chief PJ when she takes over as Editor of the Daily Planet after her mom retires.

but he'd really wanted another excuse to touch her.
laugh

When his hands made a final downward stroke and started to fall back to his sides, she made a move to catch one of his hands to hold. "Shall we?"
awwwww

. Picking her up at 6pm and getting her home God knows when...how had he not planned for food somewhere in there?
Rule #1: Feed before midnight.

Instead, she placed her hand on his, causing his entire body to pause momentarily.
She pressed the emergency stop!

She couldn’t argue with that, surely.
LOIS: Challenge accepted.

“But dinner’s on me for our next date.” Our next date. She’d said that. He’d heard it. She was already thinking of their next date.
laugh

He tried desperately not to find it sexy, but somehow everything she did tonight seemed to be sexy. "We'll just have to agree to disagree on that."
She cute! She’s also unaware of onion breath.

"Lois, you've thrown your remote at the TV for plenty of reasons that didn't make sense." Oh, good grief. Why had he said that?
rotflol

"I don't see why they can't expect perfectly responsible people to act like civilised adults at venues."
She hasn’t met “people”, has she?

Wait...what? Lois, that wasn't even the same argument!" "Doesn't matter. Date rules. I'm always right."
Happy wife, happy life.

Suddenly, she sat upright in her chair and cleared her throat. "We, uh, should probably finish our food before the show starts."
So she *did* remember onion breath.

This is a really great story smile1

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Hi Sara & Sara!
Clark was trying to wrack his brain for something to say.
Maybe some trivia about Vedder’s favorite clothing labels or his love life? You know, stuff that fans discuss?

He'd called her incredible looking. And sexy. And she'd let him. Not only that, but the sound of her heartbeat fluttering wildly in his ears told him she liked it.
Now that’s an unfair advantage!

It was Lois. They literally talked all the time. Every day. About everything.
Except about how she’d dreamt about making lust with Superman.
LOIS: /looking shifty/
I mean, not in graphic detail.

He had to fight back the strong urge to put his hand on her knee, but even the thought of doing it set his nerves afire.
Down, boy.

He could smell her perfume. Her shampoo. That distinct scent that was just Lois...all of it was so much more intense than it normally was. Everything was more intense.
What about the faint, slightly stale scent of the various bodily excretions that cover the inside of the cab.

But instead...someone had flung the flood gates wide open and everything from his heart to his libido was powerfully alive and flowing. Was she feeling all of this too? Was it the same for her?
LOIS: uuuuuu … That buzzing between my ears is totally normal, right? I man, we are going to a rock concert so there’s gonna be some buzzing from it?

. One of those breathy, nervous chuckles escaped her, and his pulse quickened even more.
Good thing Metro cabs don’t have privacy screens between the passenger compartment and the driver.

"I saw Moist is the opener tonight. I'll bet you're pretty excited to see them in person?"
CLARK: umm…I…umm…interview led Superman about his encounter with Swamp Thing earlier today?

"I heard a rumour that Cat might have slept with David Usher."
Straight from the Cat’s mouth?

Clearly, Lois was enough of a fan of Pearl Jam and the genre that she knew of the gossip surrounding the man who was ostensibly the lead singer of the warm-up band. Not to mention the band's aspirations.
LOIS: What? He can hide his Superman source, I can hide my gossip source.

Heck, she'd even been a bit flirty with him, using that smooth and slightly seductive tone she only used with— No, actually, this wasn't the tone she used with Superman—that was far more dreamy and high-pitched sounding.
clap

"...almost hard to believe Eddie Vedder just turned 30 and is so wildly successful. Can you imagine? It's pretty impressive if you stop and think about it."
Superman’s even more successful!
VEDDER: I earn more money and have more girlfriends in my assistant’s phone book.

"Keep flirting like that and I might even kiss you goodnight."
awwwwwwww

“Did I mention you’re sexy as well?”

“I think you did, yeah…but you can say it again,” she said, letting out a breathy giggle.
That’s some very intense complimenting going on here. Can’t remember I ever saw them this hot and heavy on a first date. I like!

could say it now, unfiltered and unrestrained. And she wanted him to say it. He took a breath and looked deep into her eyes. "You, Lois Lane, are incredibly sexy," he said, his voice husky with desire.
clap

He was barely breathing as he felt himself leaning, impossibly slow, ever closer toward her mouth. "We're here!" the cabbie shouted from the front seat.
Gahhh! That’s what you get, having James bring around the Uber Black.

he was rather glad their first real kiss hadn't been in the back of a cab on their way to a Pearl Jam concert.
They can still get to her getting knocked up in the back of the cab on the way home from a Pearl Jam concert. They can call the little one PJ. She’ll be Chief PJ when she takes over as Editor of the Daily Planet after her mom retires.

but he'd really wanted another excuse to touch her.
laugh

When his hands made a final downward stroke and started to fall back to his sides, she made a move to catch one of his hands to hold. "Shall we?"
awwwww

. Picking her up at 6pm and getting her home God knows when...how had he not planned for food somewhere in there?
Rule #1: Feed before midnight.

Instead, she placed her hand on his, causing his entire body to pause momentarily.
She pressed the emergency stop!

She couldn’t argue with that, surely.
LOIS: Challenge accepted.

“But dinner’s on me for our next date.” Our next date. She’d said that. He’d heard it. She was already thinking of their next date.
laugh

He tried desperately not to find it sexy, but somehow everything she did tonight seemed to be sexy. "We'll just have to agree to disagree on that."
She cute! She’s also unaware of onion breath.

"Lois, you've thrown your remote at the TV for plenty of reasons that didn't make sense." Oh, good grief. Why had he said that?
rotflol

"I don't see why they can't expect perfectly responsible people to act like civilised adults at venues."
She hasn’t met “people”, has she?

Wait...what? Lois, that wasn't even the same argument!" "Doesn't matter. Date rules. I'm always right."
Happy wife, happy life.

Suddenly, she sat upright in her chair and cleared her throat. "We, uh, should probably finish our food before the show starts."
So she *did* remember onion breath.

This is a really great story smile1

wave Michael

Thank you SO much! And yeah I laughed out loud at the onion breath comment because it DOES come up! Good catch lol

-Angel
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Sara!
Thank you SO much! And yeah I laughed out loud at the onion breath comment because it DOES come up! Good catch lol
smile and what can I say. Evil minds think alike laugh

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard