Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Lois is all dressed up and ready to go...

Spike: "There's a hole in the world...feels like we ought to have known."
-Angel
Features Writer
Features Writer
So sweet, I squeeeeeeeed a bit I must admit.

Can't wait for more laugh

Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Originally Posted by Blueowl
So sweet, I squeeeeeeeed a bit I must admit.

Can't wait for more laugh

Ha ha! YAY for squees! There is more coming!

-Angel
P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
I knew Cat would take care of Lois! I love this bit of comradery you've created here--although Lois is still somewhat doubtful about her sincerity. That's just Lois being Lois. It's so easy to see how they could have been close friends; something which appeared to be sorely lacking in both their personal lives.

You have successfully gotten them on their way. Now I am anxious to see how creatively you can get them through this, somewhat objectionable, very loud music concert!

Good job keeping us hooked on the story. It is such a fun read.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Cat and Lois should have been friends in the series, I will always say her leaving the series was a waste of an excellent character. Who else was Lois going to turn to for wardrobe advice?

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Sara & Sara!

She stared at herself in the mirror, trying desperately to believe that Cat hadn’t put her in this outfit specifically to make a fool out of her.
/Flashes back to Clark’s reaction/ nope. Not a fool.

In fact, by Cat’s standards, the outfit Lois had on was relatively tame.
laugh

The only colour in her entire outfit was the red and black flannel shirt tied around her waist and her make-up.
/Tries to remember/ Nope. Drawing a blank. Okay, filling in missing spots… bright red lipstick and electric blue eyeshadow?

“For an entire year I watched the way he looked at you, and whenever you wore this colour, he watched you just a little bit more.”
jawdrop

And then she panicked. She panicked because the outfit was too loud, too out there, too not-Lois, too...sexy?
Quick, strip out of it so you’re not wearing it when Clark rings the door at nine and thinks you’d be naked! Ready. I mean ready.

When he’d seen her the first thing he’d said was ‘Why are you dressed like that’?
Add “…for another man”.
LOIS: mad

When he’d seen her the first thing he’d said was ‘Why are you dressed like that’?
Wouldn’t it be embarrassing if he said that now, too?
LOIS: shock

Would he say that now?
I swear, I didn’t read ahead!

She wondered what the appeal was for him?
Lois. Lois in burgundy flannel.

She could easily put on something less...less.
laugh

Would he think she was sexy? Did she want him to? Yes. Yes she did. Very much. Suddenly quite a bit.
hyper

At last, she reached the door and swung it open.
She’s adorable!

She was suddenly seized with insecurity, partly because he was dressed so nicely and neatly and partly because he’d been staring at her ever since she opened the door.
Yeah…that’s a good stare.

She had his full and complete attention.
Yeah, calls for help are probably just registering as the buzzing sound right now.

“We’re only going to the cab,” she reasoned. “I’ve got my...flannel.”
Stylish and functional!

She’d put a toe over the line and found herself wanting to put the entire foot. Maybe more.
Down, girl! Even Cat knew that he’d get scared if she offered too much in the first night over.

The Pearl Jam concert.
evil

This a fun tale!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Hi Sara & Sara!

She stared at herself in the mirror, trying desperately to believe that Cat hadn’t put her in this outfit specifically to make a fool out of her.
/Flashes back to Clark’s reaction/ nope. Not a fool.

In fact, by Cat’s standards, the outfit Lois had on was relatively tame.
laugh

The only colour in her entire outfit was the red and black flannel shirt tied around her waist and her make-up.
/Tries to remember/ Nope. Drawing a blank. Okay, filling in missing spots… bright red lipstick and electric blue eyeshadow?

“For an entire year I watched the way he looked at you, and whenever you wore this colour, he watched you just a little bit more.”
jawdrop

And then she panicked. She panicked because the outfit was too loud, too out there, too not-Lois, too...sexy?
Quick, strip out of it so you’re not wearing it when Clark rings the door at nine and thinks you’d be naked! Ready. I mean ready.

Add “…for another man”.
LOIS: mad

Wouldn’t it be embarrassing if he said that now, too?
LOIS: shock

Would he say that now?
I swear, I didn’t read ahead!

She wondered what the appeal was for him?
Lois. Lois in burgundy flannel.

She could easily put on something less...less.
laugh

Would he think she was sexy? Did she want him to? Yes. Yes she did. Very much. Suddenly quite a bit.
hyper

At last, she reached the door and swung it open.
She’s adorable!

She was suddenly seized with insecurity, partly because he was dressed so nicely and neatly and partly because he’d been staring at her ever since she opened the door.
Yeah…that’s a good stare.

She had his full and complete attention.
Yeah, calls for help are probably just registering as the buzzing sound right now.

“We’re only going to the cab,” she reasoned. “I’ve got my...flannel.”
Stylish and functional!

She’d put a toe over the line and found herself wanting to put the entire foot. Maybe more.
Down, girl! Even Cat knew that he’d get scared if she offered too much in the first night over.

The Pearl Jam concert.
evil

This a fun tale!

wave Michael

Heeee! I am loving these comments! And yeah we had so much fun writing this!

-Angel
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Sara!
Heeee! I am loving these comments!
So glad you're enjoying them!
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard