Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Its been a loong time since my last story. Some members of Lois' Bridal party has gotten together for a girl's night. There's a lot going on, but most important...where is Clark?

Story is here!

Last edited by KSaraSara; 05/03/23 05:16 PM. Reason: added link to the story so it’s easier to find :)

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
R
Ray Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
R
Hi Morgana,
It's nice to see this section posted. It's sure to whet the appetites of your readers and I'm sure they'll find the plot is a unique take on events from the show.
Ray

Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Ray
Thanks for the kind words, hopefully this will provide some interest in The Courier. goofy

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Features Writer
Features Writer
Nice to see Lois making friends and trying new things. Very interesting characters, especially Abrihet.

And New Krypton...? shock
Clark better come back!

P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
Morgana, it's so good to see this glimpse into your new story! I'm especially glad to see the reappearance of Abrihet. Makes me wish I had the time to reread your Visitor Series. smile

Looking forward to more.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Morgana!
Weather of this type often calls up fun memories of ice skates, lost mittens, and hot cups of chocolate generously spiced with cinnamon, freshly ground nutmeg, and topped with frothy, white whipped cream.
Your trademark scene setting clap

friends Molly Flynn and Abrihet Klein entering the apartment.
Oh, a sequel to the Nigerian princess universe?

women were laden with all manner of baking equipment for their unsuspecting friend to use. Tonight was going to be more than the usual ‘girls night’ in. For these were members of Lois Lane’s bridal party.
Inducting her to secrets of home making?

When Clark gets back he’s going to be so surprised his bride can actually cook!”
CLARK: Oh, no. Not again with the frogs…

“Don’t worry Mrs. Kent, I’m standing by in case of emergencies!” Molly Flynn said happily.
Also, the fire department has an emergency signal wired to Lois’s apartment ever since that kitchen fire of ‘92 that nearly took out three city blocks.

We agreed to eat something dangerous and indulgent.
laugh

Abrihet’s eyebrow went up and she said, “Mon aimee, you departed work …. early?”
She’s sick. Coming down with something. Better call the CDC.

When Jonathan, Ethan and I sit down to table and ladle up big bowls of stew along with fluffy yeast rolls just out of the oven all that waiting is worth it!” Curious, Lois said while tentatively measuring the baking powder, “Who’s Ethan?
Well done!

It was nearly forty minutes later that the oven timer dinged; Lois ignored the sound. She wasn’t used to hearing it. Besides, Dr. Richard Kimble had just confronted Sam Gerard in the tunnel under the reservoir. How could she walk away now?
Oops?

the rough movements caused the cake to split straight down the middle.
Oops.

She hoped and prayed that her fiancé had such a support system on New Krypton.
Awww, thanks for sharing a sweet chapter!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
BlueOwl

Nice to see Lois making friends and trying new things. Very interesting characters, especially Abrihet.

As will be seen in the story, Lois has a good circle of friends who help while Clark is on New Krypton. Abrihet is a major character in my Visitor Series. During that series the Nigerian Princess meets, falls in love and eventually marries our favorite gentle scientist. This is a slightly different variation on her character.

Hope The Courier will meet with your approval!

Morgana

Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Penny_Lane

Morgana, it's so good to see this glimpse into your new story! I'm especially glad to see the reappearance of Abrihet. Makes me wish I had the time to reread your Visitor Series. smile

Looking forward to more.

Its funny you should mention the Visitor Series, I had started reading them again as a reminder of Abrihet's personality and mannerisms, so far so good, they match up in this story. The Courier is something I have been working on for a number of years and hopefully grovel it shall finally make it appearance on the boards this year. Like Stranger in Our Midst and Airport it started out as something short and took on a life of its own. Thanks so much for remembering the series! hyper

Morgana

Features Writer
Features Writer
What a treat this story is! Lois getting emotional and cooking help from her friends including Martha. Looking forward to more.

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard