Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#295550 03/24/23 02:10 AM
bakasi Online Content OP
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
How did you like it? Please leave a comment.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Features Writer
Features Writer
Ahhhhhh, gosh poor poor Clark!!!!! whinging

Love, love, love that Lois isn't scared, and that hug was perfect and he needed it so much!!! love

I really love how this is going, and I'm really really curious when we're going to find out what is causing Clark's powers to go out of control so they can figure out how to fix it.

Thank you again for this wonderful series!!!

-Bek
hyper

S
Columnist
Columnist
S
You know, if you keep this up for another 400,000 words you might have something! grin Seriously, I love the story and the series.

I do have one request, though. Magical Interview is the last story that has a link to the series on the TOC thread. Having all of the stories linked in one place is much more user friendly. (And it will help my evil scheme to download all of them and create a MagiKal audiobook!)

Thanks.

Shallowford
bakasi Online Content OP
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Shallowford
You know, if you keep this up for another 400,000 words you might have something! grin Seriously, I love the story and the series.

Oh my gosh, would that be the first fanfic soap opera? But if I'd do that I'd never be allowed to solve Clark's dilemma and Clark would have to go through at least twenty different love interests - or I solve the problem but unfortunately it is hereditary, so his kids have problems, too. I'm not sure I want to explore any of those possilities. And I might run out of titles.

Sorry about not updating the Series TOC. I typically post these before heading off for work and then get sucked up in my other epic WIP or real life. I'll see to it that I update the TOCs . If you follow up on that evil plan of yours, I want a copy.

Originally Posted by SuperBek
I really love how this is going, and I'm really really curious when we're going to find out what is causing Clark's powers to go out of control so they can figure out how to fix it.

I'm curious about that, too. I do have a vague plan. Let's see where the story takes us.

P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
Oh, such a perfect hug! I loved everything about this part!

T
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
T
Awwww. I love Houdini! What a sweet ficlet! Thanks for posting.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Eeeee! So wonderful! whinging

~•~
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I think it's really cool to see how this story develops, with you not knowing how it will end up.

bakasi Online Content OP
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by AmyPrime
I think it's really cool to see how this story develops, with you not knowing how it will end up

Thank you. When this plot-bunny bit me, I didn't really know what to do with it. This isn't how I usually work. I'm suprised it's working as well as it does.

I'm so glad you're all following me through this adventure. Thanks for your feedback, Queenie, Toomie and Amy.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Barbara!
Clark wasn't sure whether inviting Lois into his RV had been the right call.
Indeed!
PERRY: What have I told you about following a strange hermit into his RV sitting in an abandoned corner of a junkyard?

Only Houdini seemed oblivious to the general tension. Or perhaps he’d just chosen to ignore it in favor of his belated dinner.
HOUDINI: Two foot mating dance stupid. Let me eat.

"So," he muttered. He stuffed his hands even deeper into the pockets of his pants and stared at his feet. "So," she echoed.
Adorable !

She twiddled a strand of hair around her fingers, suddenly became aware of it and brushed the lock behind her ear.
clap

someone who wouldn’t be scared or put off or—He couldn’t even bring himself to think of what was going to happen now.
There’s always the option of fading to black for some daytime bow chicka wow wow.
CLARK: help

“That thought scares you, doesn't it?" Lois whispered. "Being exposed?"
Yes, exposing himself in front of the audience would surely put an end to his career.

With his back pressed against the wall, he couldn't pull back anymore.
He’s like a gazelle, cornered in a dead-end canyon by a lioness.

Clark was acutely aware of every inch of skin she touched.
Ooooh, just like Data and the Borg Queen in First Contact!

Of the two of them, Lois seemed to be the one who was truly magical.
Oooh, yes, she’s a Disney princess, getting rescued from the evil prince Alexander.

As soon as the sun came up, his strength would be back, just as unreliable and dangerous as ever.
Did he ever consider sunblock?

He chuckled. "I'm not a wizard." Lois frowned. "Then what are you?"
Creepy alien. Bent on world domination by possessing women’s brains.

He sighed. "I'm not yet ready to tell you that. But maybe one day, I will."
Gaaaaah!

So, see you Friday?

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
bakasi Online Content OP
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Thanks for the feedback, Michael. Yes, you'll see MagiKal on Friday. The next installment is up. Glad you're still along for the ride.

K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
OMGOMGOMG!! This part was just PHENOMENAL!!! SOOOOO beautifully written and full of FEEEEELS! GAHHHHHHH!!! Oh, this was the best one yet!! LOVE!!

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard