Print Thread
#295492 03/15/23 10:53 AM
R
Ray Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
R
Please post your feedback here. I wrote the original story a while ago but this vignette came about after reading it again. I hope you enjoy it though it may not be everyone's cup of tea.
Thanks in advance.
Ray

Features Writer
Features Writer
So glad to see how their lives resumed after entering the next chapter of life. And while I'm sad not all of them were there to see Jon enter adulthood, it was still great to see how well things turned out and especially with how he's helped his siblings.

Thanks for sharing ^_^

R
Ray Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
R
Hi Blueowl!
Thanks so much for reading and commenting. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Yes, it was sad that not all of the family was around, they may be gone but were not forgotten. It's heartwarming that they remembered those not there and still kept them in their hearts. I'm glad you liked how Jon, being the elder brother, spent time with his younger siblings and passed along his knowledge to them.
Ray

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
I liked your story. I remember reading the story of Clark moving on after Lois' death. It's good to see that his heart has healed, fifteen years later and that Erica is relating to Lois without perceiving her as a rival for Clark's affection. Thank you for leaving them in a good place,

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
R
Ray Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
R
Hi bakasi!
Thanks for writing! As an author yourself, I know you understand the value of feedback. I hadn't thought much about the original story when this vignette demanded to be written. I too liked how Erica was so understanding about keeping Lois in their life. She knew Clark loved her but he had loved Lois and keeping Lois alive in their collective memory was what her family needed, especially Jon. She was very pleased when Jon accepted her as a mother figure while never forgetting his biological mother's memory. I too am glad that the family is in a good place, but what could we expect with Clark and Erica as loving parents?
Thanks!
Ray

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard