Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Toomi8 Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
T
Clark, Lois, Lex, Perry, Jimmy and Jack are taken prisoner at the Planet when criminals burst in looking for lost treasure. Can Clark save them without giving away his identity?

On a sad note, this is the final appearance of Cat in the series.

-Favourite quote
-Favourite moment
-Fanfic and other media recommendations.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Scenes:
I think it may be the way Lois snuggles up to Lex. Not because I like them as a couple but because it gives us more angles for fic layering.

Quotes:
LOIS: Other women catch bougets, I catch bombs.

LEX: What an experience. At least I got to spend the night with you. I didn’t think you were that kind of girl.
LOIS: Hey, I’m full of suprises. (She plays with the handcuffs still dangling from her wrist)

CAT: I spent most of my weekend in handcuffs.

LOIS: You know, it's times like these I think maybe I should get a regular boring job, settle down with a guy who sells insurance and have two-point-four kids.
LOIS & CLARK: Nah.

Details:
Jack is playing with a Gameboy.

Perry has Republican memorabilia.

Lex and Lois were on their way to Madame Butterfly.

Cat found a blond Superman lookalike for a one night stand.

Lois is giving attitude to the terrorists.

Set on a Saturday night. Why is the Daily Planet basically closed on a Saturday night?

The building was owned by a gangster in the 1920s. So, the Daily Planet moved in sometime in 1950s (”long after the 1920s” and it’s unlikely that they moved during the depression or World War 2)

Why is Lois’s access code for the three-year-old system no one uses any more “Superman”?

Lois is resting in Lex’s lap and caressing his hair. You could replace Lex with Clark and have her act the same way. It doesn’t really track with her being a bit stiff and uncomfortable in her engagement. It rather seems she’s genuine about Lex not just consciously but subconsciously.

Cat has dessoues / teddies in her desk.

Foreshadowing: Dragoneti (played by Lex) was gunned down six weeks after the events remembered in this episode. Lex jumps off probably six weeks after this episode.

Jack figured out that Clark is Superman.

Clark warns Lois about Lex.

Cat is once again quite open about her night life.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Not only Clark warns Lois about Lex. The gangsters do, too. Their leader is wary of making a deal with Lex, because according to the things he heard about him, having Luthor on his heels might be worse than running from the police.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
S
SJH Offline
Features Writer
Features Writer
S
Lois is rather comfy with Lex .She may have found the danger appealing

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard