Print Thread
T
Toomi8 Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
T
[Linked Image]*

Clark watches in disbelief as Superman saves a plane in Paris, wondering if he has a twin. He does, in a manner of speaking, only this twin is cloned and calls Lex Luthor his father.

-Michael McKean who plays Dr. Fabian Leek also played the character of Perry White in Smallville.

-Favourite scene
-Favourite quote
-Fanfic recommendations

*Banner by CarrieRene

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Bunnies:
If Clark had not found the globe, or perhaps just if Vatman had been before Foundling, what would Clark have thought? Clone? Twin brother?

There really is a Superman fanclub. They have buttons. (And Lois is a member.)

Quotes:
LOIS: I thought Superman was mine. The fact is, I have no hold on Superman at all.

LOIS: I thought I was the biggest Superman fan in Metropolis. You should join the fanclub. You get a button.

CAT: If you need any snooping, call me. It’s my specialty. Well, one of them.

CLARK: Might have been nice. Someone to talk to. Superman having a brother.
LOIS: We’re talking about companionship for Superman. It’s no problem. I’m available.

Details:
First mention of LNN

First mention of the International Edition of the Daily Planet

Clark is walking on the ceiling again. The first time since the Apollo?

It’s Perry’s fiftieth birthday and it triggers his midlife crisis.

Lex tells a lex-ified version of Red Riding Hood where the Wolf and Riding Hood are aligned. Normally, Lex wouldn’t consider an equal partnership. And the moral this story is that it is out with the old, in the with the new. And yet, Lex is the old, too. He’s playing with fire, even though there is some major psychological dependency stuff going on.

MARTHA: I saw this TV show, there was a parallel universe.
That’s before Alt-Universe and Herb. Kind of eerie.

Lex has a photo of Lois in this study.

Lois is making pasta

VATMAN (to Lois): Might is right.
(This could be a hint that Lex is behind it.)

Lois concludes that Vatman is a clone.

At the office of Dr. Leek, there are tons of frogs. Vatman has a limited lifespan due to the process being still in development. This all will become relevant in the ARGH.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Also this episode offers a canon answer to the old question - is it possible to get x-rays and CT scans of Superman? There are several CT scan pictures of Vatman hanging on the walls - so I guess it's safe to assume Clark could get an x-ray, too. And he would look just like the next guy, judging from the brief view of the scans I got. All parts in the right places wink

It's never too dark to be cool. cool

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard