Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#294457 12/23/22 07:39 AM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Here is my second attempt at Lois and Clark celebrating New Year's together. Enjoy. And thank you to @ksarasara for helping me with this once again. You Rock!

New Year's Season 2

Features Writer
Features Writer
Sweet little one shot, and yeah, he better tell her soon! wink

P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
I really liked this story CarrieRene! I appreciated the descriptive detail in this piece. Very well done.

Looking forward to more. Thank you. smile

P.S. I think your banners actually add something to the story also. Maybe the visual enhances the readers sense of integration into the scene? Anyway, keep up the good work. thumbsup

K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
Well, you already got my detailed feedback, but I just wanted to pop in and say again that I really, really love this idea of yours to do a ficlet for every New Year’s! Such a great idea and the two you’ve got so far are SO SWEET!! love

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Originally Posted by Blueowl
Sweet little one shot, and yeah, he better tell her soon! wink

Thank you for the feedback, Blueowl. Yes, he better tell her.

Originally Posted by Penny_Lane
I really liked this story CarrieRene! I appreciated the descriptive detail in this piece. Very well done.

Looking forward to more. Thank you. smile

P.S. I think your banners actually add something to the story also. Maybe the visual enhances the readers sense of integration into the scene? Anyway, keep up the good work. thumbsup

Thank you, Penny_Lane. I have to thank ksarasara for some of the detail. She helped me along with my oldest child. And I didn't like this banner as much as the previous one, but I think it does help visual where I am going.

Originally Posted by KSaraSara
Well, you already got my detailed feedback, but I just wanted to pop in and say again that I really, really love this idea of yours to do a ficlet for every New Year’s! Such a great idea and the two you’ve got so far are SO SWEET!! love

Sara smile

You know how much I love reading your comments on the edits. We never got a New Year's with them, so I thought why not. I am going to try two of them for next week unless I just write the fourth one for the following week. Thank you though, it helps with the holidays.

Merriwether
Merriwether
Aww, very sweet. smile

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Very sweet! I hope he tells her soon. I’m looking forward to the next story! Thank you!

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Carrie Rene!
. It was filled with roughly fifty people that Perry and Alice were close to. Yet, the one person Lois wanted to kiss at midnight was nowhere to be seen.
Aww, this time they’re actually at Perry’s.

There he was, the man who she really wanted to be with at midnight. He was holding a bag of ice in each arm. “Where were you?” Lois asked with a nervous smile.
The Titanic II ran into an iceberg. These things happen.

Clark, I have something to tell you,” she said, alluringly, her pupils appearing larger, and tuning out the noise inside the house. She covered his cheek with her cold hand and leaned down toward him. “Happy New Year.”
Aaaaawwww

This year would be their year, he just knew it
That’s kind of true actually. No clones. No Kryptonians. No amnesia. 1995 was actually quite tame.

I believe I already said ‘awwwww’

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard