Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

Sighing, he said, almost to himself, "She's gonna kill me.”

That last comment, from a demoralized Superman, made Henderson smile.

“Yes. I'm sure she’ll try.”
OMG! hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
I like the part about the government covering up his love life. thumbsup

This is awesome! It's even better than the George Reeves episode so far! hail

Moooore! Please, More!

~•~
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I was intrigued that the White House was covering for Superman. I can't wait to see Lois reaction to all this. Bring it on! hyper hyper

Marcy

(Elrond's blessing at the departure of the company from Rivendell)

"Farewell, and may the blessing of Elves and Men and all Free Folk go with you.
May the stars shine upon your faces!"
-Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Poussin

A great part! smile1

Tricia cool

A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Nice part! I'm curious to see what's going on.

Henderson is so right in his last line laugh

I don't like Andrea's attitude, though. She's being too harsh to poor Clark razz

Haven't you ever noticed, Superman, that the National Whisper, the Dirt Digger, the Inquisitor, and all of the other tabloids never write a word about your relationship with Lois? That was never the subject of Top Copy either.
This is an AU, then?
(Not that it makes a difference anyway.)

Keep up the good work!
See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
oh awesome laugh I love the ending of this part. Lois is definately going to kill him- especially because he's supposed to be her friend and didn't give her a hint anything was going on, and because he's acted like he loves Lois- with all the kissing and everything. And Lois has had bad experiences with cheating guys- like her dad. And then when the whole mess is over he'll have to tell her he lied. Will Andrea find out his secret? She'll probably wonder about his life as they get thrown together into doing stuff to prove they're married.

Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he is supposed to be doing at that moment. ~Robert Benchley
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
It's a tricky issue here, because Superman now has to spend so much more time with Andrea. This means that by extension, Clark will have less time to spend with Lois. A Lois, abandoned by both Superman and Clark, is not a pretty sight. :p

evil When you think about it though, Superman promised not to say anything, but Clark made no such promise......

P
Columnist
Columnist
P
I'm sorry. I won't be able to post the next chapters before long. My computer is dead a few days ago (probably the processor) so I won't have access to my HD (where my fanfic is recorded) until it is repaired. And since I don't have the money right now, I don't know how long I'll be forced to postpone the next part. My brother will give me money, so I hope I'll be able to come back in ten days. If not, I don't know how long I'll be forced offline. I'm sorry.

But I swear I'll come back. The next parts are written yet. I just need an access to my harddrive to be able to post.

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yikes! Hope you get fixed up soon, Poussin.

And I really must apologise for not getting beyond the first couple of parts of your story. As I suspected, I really should have known better getting into it, as I just knew I'd not have time to get to the rest.

OTOH...this little bit of breathing space might give me a chance to catch up...

Hmmmmmmm.

Silver linings and all that. wink

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
P
Columnist
Columnist
P
Well, my computer's problem is fixed now, and I'll be able to resume the post of my story.

This is awesome! It's even better than the George Reeves episode so far!
Oh, thank you! That's a compliment!

I can't wait to see Lois's reaction. Will she turn to Clark?
Sorry it took me so long to have my computer repaired, but Lois' reaction is in the upcoming chapter. Will she turn to Clark? hm... Let me think... what if I let you guess? goofy

This is an AU, then?
(Not that it makes a difference anyway.)
hm... I don't know what's an AU.

Lois is definately going to kill him- especially because he's supposed to be her friend and didn't give her a hint anything was going on, and because he's acted like he loves Lois- with all the kissing and everything. And Lois has had bad experiences with cheating guys- like her dad. And then when the whole mess is over he'll have to tell her he lied.
You're guessing right about how I see Lois' reaction. But you'll see it by yourself in chapter six, and the nexts.

OTOH...this little bit of breathing space might give me a chance to catch up...
I hope you had time to catch up, Lab, because I'm starting to post again, and I'd like to know what you think, but if you didn't have time, you still could read the whole piece when it'll be over and sent to the Archives.

Chapter 6 coming right away!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard