Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Oh, this was really really lovely, Sara! The hesitancy, the connection... all the emotions. Beautiful.

Congrats on finishing! How many years has it been? laugh You're an inspiration of persistence.

And I must admit, I'm very curious to see what happens with Pete/Dan/Dead Meat... goofy I mean, I like happy endings and all, but apparently he deserves to suffer a little...

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I have commented in the gfic folder up until now, so of course I have to comment on your gfic version here, Sara. It is adorable. So lovely. All of this was so wonderful:
She was lying next to him now, watching him, and one of her hands reached over to cup his cheek. "C'mere." She smiled softly at him, and his heart skipped a beat.

Breathing. He knew there was something he'd forgotten to do in the last minute.

His pulse was jumping in his neck as he moved over her. All he could do was stare... in awe and wonder and... How was it this woman could make him feel this way?

Gentle curves, a heart that was thundering through his senses... all wrapped up in a wrinkled gray t-shirt and an over-worn pair of jeans... and she was all his.

*She* wanted *him*.

Him. Ragged and damaged and...

Clark Kent.
Oh, Sara, it's just so, so lovely. I'm going to read the nfic version now, and I'm sure I'm reading the two versions in the right order, since otherwise I might feel that something is missing from the story in the gfic folder. Well, because I've now only read the gfic version, I know I can say this: It's adorable, totally adorable, and right at this moment, nothing seems to be missing from it.

sloppy love

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Sara!!!! laugh I know, I know - I've read it and read it again, and now once again!! But every time, I pull something different from it, see something new and wonderful that just makes it all so much better. This love scene is just beautiful. My favorite line has already been quoted (you are too quick for me, Ann!) but I have to quote it anyway, as it is just such an amazing line.
*She* wanted *him*.

Him. Ragged and damaged and...

Clark Kent.
That is just *so* wonderful!! His realization that she loves *him*, not the seemingly flawless god in tights, the model of strength and invulnerability. She's seen him, completely real, seen what his strength really is, and it's so much more than what the world has seen. That's made her love him even more and at this moment, he realizes it and it's so heart-warming and great. notworthy notworthy notworthy

I'm sorry I don't have time to say more, but I've got to run!!! Another fantastic part, Sara! It's getting close, now... wink

~NICOLE smile

K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
Pam - just about 16 months, I think. And that's if you don't count the years I had four pages of Lois on her way back from the Congo. Four lonely pages waiting for something to happen. smile1

Part 34 coming up soon!

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard