Love it? Hate it? Lemme know!

Spike: "There's a hole in the world...feels like we ought to have known."
-Angel
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
It's too soon.

The action plot, that is. It's over too soon. Something will happen. I don't know what, but there is a reversal coming, a sudden and unexpected reversal that the hair on the back of my neck is sure will be here very soon, maybe in the next post. Lex had to have known that Lane and Kent were tracking him and had broken the secrecy around his assassination plot. He has something up his prison sleeve, something slimy and dangerous and possibly lethal.

And we still don't know who the Planet mole is. Maybe it's Claude, who is supposed to shoot the president as the president thanks him for saving him. And the whole setup with Mills and the rifle was a red herring to make the good guys think they've won. I'm certain of Clark, of Lois, of Perry, and of Jimmy, but beyond that everyone is fair game.

And I may be just too evil for my own good. I'm looking forward to seeing how far off-track I am.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Originally Posted by Terry Leatherwood
It's too soon.

The action plot, that is. It's over too soon. Something will happen. I don't know what, but there is a reversal coming, a sudden and unexpected reversal that the hair on the back of my neck is sure will be here very soon, maybe in the next post. Lex had to have known that Lane and Kent were tracking him and had broken the secrecy around his assassination plot. He has something up his prison sleeve, something slimy and dangerous and possibly lethal.

And we still don't know who the Planet mole is. Maybe it's Claude, who is supposed to shoot the president as the president thanks him for saving him. And the whole setup with Mills and the rifle was a red herring to make the good guys think they've won. I'm certain of Clark, of Lois, of Perry, and of Jimmy, but beyond that everyone is fair game.

And I may be just too evil for my own good. I'm looking forward to seeing how far off-track I am.

It's definitely not over. You're not wrong about that lol. Thanks for reading!

Spike: "There's a hole in the world...feels like we ought to have known."
-Angel

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard