Columnist
Love it? Hate it? Lemme know!

Spike: "There's a hole in the world...feels like we ought to have known."
-Angel
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Wanted to let you know that I'm keeping up with it. This is interesting, and a little challenging for the reader. You have a very thorough romance story bubbling along, complete with erotica (I know you've written those chapters), yet you're still keeping the Luthor drama going. Good job.

I wonder who Luthor's mole in the Planet is? Might it be Claude? I know, he's behaving as if he's all on their side, but Perry's reaction makes me think that maybe he's not being totally straight with Clark, and especially not with Lois. Luthor might have coerced him into this betrayal by dangling revenge against Lois in front of his nose because his guilt over stealing Lois' story all those years ago has held him back from being whatever he thinks a great reporter should be. Of course, I could be wrong - maybe Jimmy is the mole and he's tired of picking up the Chief's dry cleaning.

I'm looking forward to the next pair of chapters. Of course, I also wonder if you're going to post 37 by itself or with an epilogue. I suppose we'll all RAFO.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Columnist
OP Online Content
Columnist
Originally Posted by Terry Leatherwood
Wanted to let you know that I'm keeping up with it. This is interesting, and a little challenging for the reader. You have a very thorough romance story bubbling along, complete with erotica (I know you've written those chapters), yet you're still keeping the Luthor drama going. Good job.

I wonder who Luthor's mole in the Planet is? Might it be Claude? I know, he's behaving as if he's all on their side, but Perry's reaction makes me think that maybe he's not being totally straight with Clark, and especially not with Lois. Luthor might have coerced him into this betrayal by dangling revenge against Lois in front of his nose because his guilt over stealing Lois' story all those years ago has held him back from being whatever he thinks a great reporter should be. Of course, I could be wrong - maybe Jimmy is the mole and he's tired of picking up the Chief's dry cleaning.

I'm looking forward to the next pair of chapters. Of course, I also wonder if you're going to post 37 by itself or with an epilogue. I suppose we'll all RAFO.

Thanks for the feedback! I am glad that you're enjoying it! There is definitely more that gets revealed with all the characters but obviously we aren't there yet. The last chapter here is actually just the last two chapters collapsed into one another since I G-ficcd it. I might have an epilogue but it likely won't appear in the Gfic section

Spike: "There's a hole in the world...feels like we ought to have known."
-Angel
Features Writer
Features Writer
So relieved the account has been closed. I am growing nervous about the coming assassination attempt. I'm beginning to wonder if the President is the real target. Could it be Superman? Surely Luthor knows Superman will try to protect the president eek

I'm currently on vacation but hope to catch up in lulls smile

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
“Then we use the money to buy them back,” Lois replied. “All of them. We buy back every company Luthor took via hostile takeover. We give people back their livelihoods and donate whatever money is left over to a series of charities.”

Yay Lois! Perfect solution to a really thorny problem. Once Lex hears about it, he'll really blow a gasket! Hmmm, maybe Steve can take on the Superman Foundation as a client and help those poor folks get their livelihoods and lives back in order.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard