Hey, FoLCs!

An index for all SERIES TOCs!

As I was creating a series TOC for bakasi’s Inside Out series… I realized there are a quite a few series/works TOCs that are stickied to the top of the forum. To make things a bit cleaner and easier to find, I’ve created a single post that has ALL the series/works TOCs that were created. (I did spy a sticky thread in this forum that might have some of the same and/or additional content, so bear with me as I look through and add any information to the index post I just created!)

I created the Inside Out and the Challenged series TOCs for my own use because I love them and wanted easy access to find them all. grin As I mentioned in the index thread itself, I’m happy to make more series TOCs as time allows if you all let me know what ones you want to add! Reply here or send me a PM or email with the name of the series and the author. To expedite the creation of a TOC, please provide as much information as you can, including: titles of all the stories in the series, the order of the stories, and if you can, the links to the stories and their fdk threads! OR you can create one and send me the link to the series TOC and I’ll happily add it to the index.

Sara smile

P.S. As a note…this is meant to be for stories only on the boards, I think, as the series on the archive should have interlinking (right?). But let me know if you have thoughts one way or the other. Oh, and I’ll probably need to get to making an index for the nfic folder too!

Last edited by KSaraSara; 11/11/22 03:46 PM.

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.