#292991 09/17/22 01:04 PM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi FoLCs,

I got this idea while watching TV whistle

What if Sam Lane found his calling as a Con Artist and for some reason (did he get burned, is he not cutting it in the big city, etc?) decides conning hick farmers is the way to go for a quick buck. Or he is on his way to L.A. and wants to make a quick buck while traveling. Either way, he takes off from Metropolis and Lois is part of his crew, in a father-daughter role. I guess you can already guess where this is headed angel-devil given the hick farmer reference devil so I won't spell it out. After all, it's all in the con wink

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Darth Michael #292992 09/17/22 03:25 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Paper Moon?

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Darth Michael #292994 09/17/22 04:22 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
No, it was more random I think. Hmm... I think Arrested Development was on the TV and something about their monetary antics triggered me. Probably a bit of Heartbreakers played into it, too, for the parent/child aspect of it.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard