Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
S
Hello Everyone,

I was hoping someone might be able to help me. Ive been searching for a L&C Fanfic I read many years ago. (around 2008-2010 time)

Ive used the search tools but had no luck. So I am hoping if I write what I remember of the plot, someone might know the title or who wrote it.

So... Lois marries Lex in the beginning of the story. But not to long ofter the wedding, Lex shows his true colours and starts to hurt Lois on a regular basis. Lois after some time finds the courage to make an escape and go on the run. She changes her appearance, dyes her hair blonde and tries to remain under the radar of Lex. She eventually finds herself at Martha and Jonathans in Smallville, knowing they are good people and would help keep her safe. They then contact Clark and he tries to help Lois once he arrives in Smallville.

She finds out she is pregnant with Lexs baby at some point along the way, not sure where abouts. But towards the end, theres a big showdown as Lex finds out where Lois is and goes after her.

Anyone familuar with this story? I only read it once, but it was so good it always stuck with me. And Ive never been able to find it since.

thank you.

Lucy

K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
Hi, Lucy!

I feel like I remember this too! I’m going to have a peek at a few contenders and see if they are it…

I did go ahead and move this thread to “Fanfic Related” so it doesn’t end up buried in story posts. I’ll be back if one of those fics is it! smile

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
Ooh! Pretty sure it’s Made to Be Broken by Sara/Sorcha!

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

S
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
S
Hi Sara,

Thank you so much for your messages. And for moving the thread as well, sorry I posted in the wrong place. And oh my goodness, thank you! I shall give it a read and hopefully it is the story Im looking for. Ill be sure to let you know.

Thank you again, very grateful.

Regards, Lucy

K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
Lucy,

Absolutely no worries at all! That’s part of what mods and admins are for. smile

And yay! I hope it’s the one you wanted! laugh I’m always happy when I can help find a fic because I know how frustrating it is to not being able to find a story.

Sara smile

S
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
S
Just to confirm, it is the story!! I am very happy to be able to read it again, thank you so much for the help. It really is a very well written fanfiction. I recommend it to anyone.

K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
Yay!! I’m so glad!

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard