Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
The story is located here.

Yes, I'm still alive. Sorry life has gotten insane this last year but figured I'd poke my head in to say hey with a short little fic. Enjoy!

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Wanda Detroit is back in town! Interesting story.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Ooh, had me going for a bit. I really thought it was Lex that resurfaced. (At the end of the world it'll be Lex, Keith Richards and like four roaches left.)

Fun story!

(I am also still alive, just constantly exhausted from my kids and work. A good exhausted to be sure, but exhausted nonetheless.)

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
Hah! I thought it was going to be Lex too! Thankfully, it was all a dream! lol

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Hi Valerie!
He told her to never wear the necklace. She smoothed her hand across her neck, twirling the chain as she listened to the drum echo on stage
Mystery! Intrigue! Is it a fan who got a gift from her secret famous lover? Is it Lois?

A tremor pulsed through her as she looked out to the crowd.
It does sound like Lenny Stokes.

She locked eyes from across the room from him. Immediately she recognized the expression on his face. Fear.
Or is she just in the crowd and her necklace giver a fellow audience member? Is it glowy? Why would Clark give her…?

She knew him. Yet she didn’t.
Wanda?

“I’m sorry. Do I know you?” “Kent.” He nodded his head.
What’s Lex doing here!

The two men she’d pined over for years were one and the same? No, that couldn’t be. It couldn’t be.
Oh, just wait till you get to door number three.

“Lois.” “Yes…” A sudden jarring sound of a beeping noise drew her awake and she looked around, noticing the imprint of her keyboard
laugh that’s evil!

“So much for a good story…” Lois muttered under her breath, reaching her arms up over her head and turning to gather her things. ~ The End
That was a cute one!

wave Michael

PS: One request: please don’t do those run-on separator lines. The reader-view of the browser (at least Firefox Mobile) can’t word-wrap them, which then messes with the auto-zoom

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard