Columnist
A
Back to Smallville. smile

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
I love this chapter!! It was sweet - just perfect! Caleb was his charming self. Lois wearing Clark’s jersey was perfect and Clark’s reaction to the surprise was everything I hoped for.

Thanks for this wonderful universe which has brought so much happiness to my life lately, which I desperately need. As far as I’m concerned, there can’t be too much love, happiness or sweetness in this universe. The more the better! I can’t wait for tomorrow’s chapter!!

C
Kerth
Kerth
C
I love this chapter! Caleb was all shades of adorable and it’s clear that he already has Lois wrapped around his little finger. Loved the heart to heart with Martha, it was just beautiful.

Lois wearing Clark’s football jersey was so perfect. What a way to make a statement to the people of Smallville. There’s going to be a lot of broken hearted women wink

Looking forward to the next chapter!

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Top Banana
Top Banana
Just another lovely chapter to go along with all the other lovely chapters. Everyone seems to fully accepted Lois especially Caleb who was concerned because she was not suppose to be there yet, did that mean something was wrong? Lois pulling him into the conspiracy was precious.

The ride over and Jonathan's hug seems to seal the deal, Lois is a member of the family now.

I grew up in a small town of around 3500 in NE Oklahoma so I understand how towns like Smallville work but at least in my days (the 1960's) the players would have never given our coach grief like that and I mean that sincerely. Of course our coach would have NEVER put on such a public display of affection unless we won the State Championship (which we never did).

Seems like the week in Smallville should round out this story and I can't wait to see how you portray it as you ladies can write it so completely that the reader is right there not just reading about it.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Features Writer
Features Writer
Awww. Some mother and daughter-in-law bonding (typically a very rare event in real life).

Martha is so great, and Clark's reaction was so adorable and sweet.

I don't think people will be surprised if/when Clark moves to Metropolis with Lois, but who knows, maybe Lois will move to Smallville wink

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard