Next Thread
Print Thread
A
AnnieM Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
A
So much Smallville sweetness...and a little preview of what's to come during her surprise visit. wink

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen
Top Banana
Top Banana
I loved this chapter. Tag team story telling. Jonathan and Martha taking it all in. Then Jonathan and Martha telling their own story was of course icing on the cake.

Lois and Clark have a lot of thanking to do to Lana and the kids for getting and keeping them together at the conference.

I really can't wait for the surprise early visit

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Thanks for a wonderful chapter! I love it! I enjoyed Clark’s and Lois’s visit with Martha and Jonathan and each couple’s telling of their stories. I think you’ve done a terrific job of incorporating dialog and events from the show.

I’m hoping that Lois will bring a kitten or two home to Metropolis.

Lois’s surprise visit is coming up fast. I can’t wait!! I love this universe!

T
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
T
@Songbird: If Lois does take a kitten back to the Big Apricot, she'll have to name it Elroy (comics canon).

This interlude has been wonderful. I've enjoyed all the getting-to-know-you episodes, the guess-what-I-already-knew vignettes, the I-thought-this-and-you-thought-that conflicts, and the heart-to-heart gut-wrenching conversations. Now, though, I expect to see a change in the tone, either some funny scenes (not slapstick, just less intense) or an OH NO LUTHOR IS LOOSE AND IS COMING FOR LOIS!!! moment.

After all, we have five more chapters and at least one more long story (maybe two?) in this epic romance. It's been sweet, funny, cute, and tender, but I'm battling diabetes and y'all ain't helpin' none! It's time for some kind of reversal.

Besides, you'll have to leave us with some kind of cliff-hanger (I like to call them "reader incentives") at the end of part 33 of this tale. I'm more than ready to read it, too.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Loved seeing Lois completely melt over kittens. Wouldn’t surprise me if she will end up taking one of them home once they’re old enough to be separated from their Mama.

Originally Posted by Terry Leatherwood
@Songbird: If Lois does take a kitten back to the Big Apricot, she'll have to name it Elroy (comics canon).

If she does take one will he be an orange cat? If I remember correctly from the comics, Elroy was an orange cat.

Happy to see Cat put in another appearance hope to see more of her in the last story of the series.

Still wanting more of Clark’s adorable godchildren hope they get recruited into helping Lois surprise Clark. They’ll be so happy to see Lois especially Caleb.

In terms of Luthor, will be see another courtroom scene whereby another few life sentences will be added to his sentence and while you and Kathy have already touched on the extra security measures in the prison, what other measures will in place to ensure he stays out for good.

The dynamic between them is so powerful and seeing them finish each other’s sentences and thoughts is so cute. Even before they got together in the series, their ability to work together (even though grudgingly on Lois’s part at first) was something that was always there. Looking forward to the closing chapters of this!

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Features Writer
Features Writer
I can't wait for Lois to surprise him!
Smallville is so wonderful :3

On to the next part smile

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
“We dated for six months, and I thought we were on the same page. I thought it was time to make it official….”

Martha reached over and patted his arm. “I loved him. I did. But I was barely nineteen. I didn’t know what I wanted to do with my life. I wasn’t sure….”

Jonathan turned to Clark. “You want to talk about being shot down? I asked your mother to marry me three times before she finally said yes.”

“What?” he said, obviously stunned.

My goodness! I thought Martha was at least twenty-five when she and Jonathan tied the knot! She was right to wait until they were both on the same page. It takes time ...

Lois, please take a kitten home!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard