Columnist
A
And now they know the whole truth smile

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
This was absolutely beautiful! Both Pete and Lana are such wonderful people and such a great friend to both Lois and Clark. Looking forward to how things go with Martha and Jonathan.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
This story is about the magic of all kinds of love!

A
AnnieM Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
A
Originally Posted by AmyPrime
This story is about the magic of all kinds of love!

Yes, EXACTLY!

Over the weekend, one of the readers over on AO3 (where this being published concurrently) said this, and I thought it was so insightful I had to share here as well.

I wondered, when she asked about Lana, if we would see a Lana revelation. Oh, this is much more special than I imagined. It’s just wonderful. How she’s known all this time; how his true self is exposed, rendering him so very vulnerable, and he only receives pure love in return; how his whole life is finally unfolding for him all at once because of Lois.

From the moment I first envisioned this world, I wanted it to be the world where all Clark’s dreams came true. A huge part of that is Lois, and finding the (romantic) love that he thought he would be denied his whole life. But another part of that is finding his place in the world and learning to accept himself and the (familial/platonic) love that he has doubted his whole life. This isn’t a story of “us against the world”. This is a story about the power of love to open eyes and hearts and transform a life and make every aspect better than it already was.

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Another great chapter.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Features Writer
Features Writer
Clark's friends are so awesome ^_^
And I'm SO glad this Lana is better than the Lanas in the show (the controlling Lana in the standard universe and then the Lana who AltClark was engaged to....)

Anyway, looking forward to more!

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
That was perfect. I adore Lana and Pete in this universe. They’ve been great friends to Clark and Clark knowing that they accept and love him fully is a priceless gift. Lois and Lana weren’t the only ones with watery eyes. Thanks for another beautiful chapter! I can’t wait for the next chapter and the dinner/conversation with Clark, Lois, Martha and Jonathan! I love this universe!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
It makes sense that neither Lana nor Pete admitted they know about Clark's special abilities. In the comics Pete remained silent on the matter for years. So glad they were finally able to tell their friend that they knew and respected his secret. It was very emotional hearing Pete say how much he trusted Clark with the kids. This story simply rocks with kindness and wisdom! Enjoying it hugely! Not looking forward to the ending.

By the way, did I read somewhere that the wedding is not written? How could that be? With your attention to detail, this would be the absolute best!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard