Next Thread
Print Thread
A
AnnieM Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
A
Back in Smallville! And everyone is very excited to hear about his adventures.

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Love that no one in Smallville could focus on anything else other than the fact that Clark was right there as they arrested Luthor. Disappointed that Lois didn’t come with him to Smallville but Lois asking Clark to come back to spend the night is a good consolation.

Good on Lana to cover him with the paper. She’s such a great friend. Wonder what his godchildren are going to think when they find out their adored Uncle Clark has his name splashed across the front page of a major newspaper. Still no Martha and Jonathan yet. I hope they won’t be too hard on him for spilling his secret to Lois.

Hoping that it is all smooth sailing from here!

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
I was hoping that Lois would go to Smallville with Clark but I’m glad he’ll be spending the night at her place. I loved everyone’s reaction when he arrived at school. It was nice of Lana to help with the paper. She’s a great friend. I wonder if he’ll speak to his parents before he returns to Metropolis. If he doesn’t, they may be hurt.

Thanks! I can’t wait for more! I love this universe!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard