Columnist
A
A high-flying chapter wink

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
What a great way for them to have their first flight together! Always knew that Clark would want to show her the world through his eyes. Spotted yet another Easter egg.

Looking forward to seeing them in the newsroom together working on an investigation just as it should be. Definitely a step in the right direction for Clark in the career that he had always wanted not that he regrets teaching, but something tells me that this will lead to bigger and better things for him.

You and Kathy have built up a great A-Plot for this story and I’m looking forward to seeing this to its conclusion.

Last edited by Crazy_Babe; 08/15/22 07:36 AM.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Thanks for a lovely chapter! Their first flight was romantic. It made me sigh with happiness. I noticed the Easter egg too though I don’t remember the name of the episode where Clark showed Lois the stars from his vantage point.

I’m glad Lois agreed to investigate instead of just barging in to Luthor’s liar. Hopefully more of Clark’s think first before acting approach rubs off on her.

I can’t wait for more! I love this universe!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard