Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
bakasi Online Content OP
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
This is not to be taken seriously. We were chatting about what would happen if Clark actually attended the wedding in HoL and what would compell him to attend the wedding in the first place. One silly idea led to another and this is what my muse came up with.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Beautiful!!! clap clap clap

I just loved Clark utterly ruining Lex in front of everyone! XD. Kind of hoping now to see that hangover. wink

~•~
P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
hahahahahaha, it's marvelous, bakasi!

A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
*giggles*

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
What a fun take on the wedding fiasco. I chuckled several times while reading your story, but for some reason, the name-in-the-undies part struck me as especially amusing.

I second Queenie's thoughts on a sequel. smile

Joy,
Lynn

C
Kerth
Kerth
C
I’m with Queenie and Lynn on this one a sequel would be perfect! I’m still giggling over this take on HoL.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
That might be the best HOL wedding disruption ever! dance

And just maybe a revelation too in the midst of this hilarious interruption—at least an almost revelation. wink

I agree. A sequel is definitely desirable here. thumbsup

Features Writer
Features Writer
Hilarious!!! I am really hoping for a sequel cuz I feel the fall out will be just as funny!

From Superman's hangover to the public response to the failed wedding. . . .

So glad this plot bunny bit you laugh

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
This is hilarious! I also would love a sequel. I’m glad your muse ran with this. It’s fun! Thanks for the laughs!

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Hi Barbara!

Unexpected Side Effects
Hmm…such as getting FDK? wink No, wait, those are the *expected* side effects laugh

her throat constricting painfully as she joined Lex Luthor at the altar. Her eyes widened as she realized who was standing behind him.
I’ll admit, from the discussions earlier, I was expecting Clark as Lex’s best man, standing behind the groom with a big smile on his lips and a nod. You know, like a Stepford drone. Wait a second, with hypnosis being a thing in LnC, this could actually be an option evil

when the doors of the room suddenly flew open with a bang. Lois blinked as she recognized a man in red and blue stumbling into the room.
Too early, Superman. We’re not at the ‘objection’ part of the ceremony.

Stumbling? She wanted to rub her eyes as she watched the Man of Steel swaying precariously on his way toward the altar.
dizzy Wonderful, he’s drunk again…

"Well, you asked me to support ya marriage with Lois. Ya invitation was ra…rather hard to re…resist. So, I figured, I'd come."
Wait, really? I did not expect him to get sloshed!

Then Superman turned around, staggering a few steps toward the first line of seats, sorted his cape and then set down in mid-air.
laugh

Superman wriggled his brows. “Am I? I don’t remember drinking anything. But come to think of it - slurring speech, lowered inhibitions, trouble keeping my balance and a strange fuzzy feeling in my head - I guess it’s safe to say that I’m complete and utterly smashed.
Wait a minute. Did Lex get the Red K?

LEX: Red is for passion. Green is just…sick.

That red glowing stuff you exposed me to did quite a number on me, I give you that.
laugh

You should know that I would never x-ray your clothing. That was a mean thing to say and I’m deeply sorry about it.” His expression changed to goofy again as he had another look at Lex. “Come to think about x-raying someone’s clothing -”
He’s checking Lex’s qualifications for the wedding night rotflol

SUPERMAN: And I must say, Lex is quite lacking in his qualifications.

“I don’t know what you did to him, but judging by the state he’s in, you’re every bit the monster he says you are.” She reached for Superman’s arm to pull him with her. He was still giggling, pulling a silly face and sticking out his tongue before he turned his back on Lex and followed Lois.
Yes, quite the fiend, this Lex.

Great fun how he accidentally revealed the truth to just Lois. And now she’s taking charge, moving him to a safe place before he can blab about it to the assembled press.

LOIS: Safe place? My apartment? evil I mean, yes, to a safe place. Would never take advantage of an inebriated Superman. Especially not as a rebound. [Linked Image]
I’m with the rest of the crowd. We need a squeal. I mean sequel.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
What a howl! The bit about the underwear had me rolling! clap

Come on...sequel. That hangover has got to be a doozy!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Hi Barbara

The more I think about it, the more I would love a sequel. For all of the revelation/revelation-aftermath stories I have ever read, I don't think I have seen a single one where the conversation took place while Clark was hungover. Please make yours the first. grovel

Joy,
Lynn

bakasi Online Content OP
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Wow, so much feedback. jawdrop thud I'm really at a loss for words. Thank you very much.

Originally Posted by Darth Michael
I’ll admit, from the discussions earlier, I was expecting Clark as Lex’s best man, standing behind the groom with a big smile on his lips and a nod. You know, like a Stepford drone. Wait a second, with hypnosis being a thing in LnC, this could actually be an option evil

While the idea certainly has it's merits, I'm not much of a Monthy Python fan. That sounds very much like their kind of humor.

As of right now, I'm drawing a complete blank at a sequel.

Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
For all of the revelation/revelation-aftermath stories I have ever read, I don't think I have seen a single one where the conversation took place while Clark was hungover.

I think my muse is beginning to stir from her stupor. I may give her a couple of days.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
OMG I’m laughing so hard over here!!

But it’s really fitting the occasion, don’t ya think? The woman I love is getting married to my arch enemy and you want me to watch.

This line? I snorted with laugher in RL!! rotflol

SO many great lines! Very hilarious! clap

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hahaha! At first, I was sure you had Supes' doppelganger, Barry, getting an invite from somewhere. (Wrong season, I know...) And then I realized it was the effects of Red K. Nicely done!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

B
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
B
Haha, this was absolutely hilarious! That must have been the most funny HOL alt-ending I've ever read. Yeah, Lex, Color differences are important when it Comes to Kryptonite, you didn't knew that? I'm with the crowd here for the Sequel. Clark's reaction when he finally Comes down from the stuff will be worth it.

Up, up and away - to the next fanfic.
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Great fun.

Framework4

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard