Next Thread
Print Thread
A
AnnieM Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
A
The big reveal may be over, but there are still some important loose ends to tie up!

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Didn't take her long to ask to fly with him. Clark hasn't quite realized this yet, but Lois' willingness to fly with him demonstrates her complete trust in him. She trusts him fully - not just to protect her from outside dangers, but from Clark himself. She's put it all together quickly, and she knows he not only won't hurt her, he won't allow her to come to harm. This is real love, and now I wonder how long it will be before one of them suggests the M-word (marriage!) to the other.

And when will Clark decide to put on the spandex? They both know he wants to do so much more than he's doing now, and he needs to be Superman (or whoever) in order to do it. And I think that will be the thing that moves him to Metropolis, because a base on the East Coast is far more efficient than a base in Tinyville, Kansas. (Oh, sorry, Smallville.) There are more crooks for him to ferret out in Metropolis, too, whether in a business suit or in The Suit.

When Lois goes to Smallville with Clark, she'll charm Jonathan and Martha even more, and they'll be on her side. They might even be the driving force for a wedding!

Excellent work, ladies! Keep it up!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Thanks for another terrific chapter! Lois has complete trust in Clark. I wonder now if he’ll tell Lana and Pete. Lois made some valid points but the less people who know is probably better. I can feel Lois’s excitement to go flying. I wasn’t surprised that she asked Clark to take her. I can’t wait for Monday and the next chapter! Silly weekends get in the way! I love this story!

C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Another wonderful instalment. Lois is right though Pete and Lana know him and know that he would never harm Caleb and Sophie both intentionally and unintentionally, but I do sympathise with Clark and his fears that they would shun him and keep him away from his beloved godchildren.

Loved how everyone was worried about Lois after hearing the news and automatically knew that Clark had gone to Metropolis. Lois asking to be flown around by Clark is classic her showing no fear of the unknown and Clark’s worry is pure him too.

Hope Martha and especially Jonathan aren’t too hard on him for revealing the truth to Lois and him using his powers to locate Luthor.

Looking forward to reading about their first flight together.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Features Writer
Features Writer
So Sweet!!! If this fic was edible I would likely develop diabetes.

I can't wait for the talk with his parents, or their first non-emergency flight ^_^

P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
You guys are so good. I never thought about Smallville learning about the kidnapping on the national news! clap So Clark's absence is covered with everyone there except maybe Martha & Jon? But I don't foresee that as a big problem.

Loved the conversation with Ellen! Some things are the same in any universe! smile

It's seems Lois is more comfortable with the powers than Clark! She definitely knows how to put them to good use in finding Luthor. This reminds me of the episode where Lois convinced the alt Clark to take her flying around Metropolis so he could get comfortable with being Superman! Is this a foreshadowing of things to come?

Well deserved thumbsup thumbsup

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard