Columnist
A
Whew, that's an intense chapter. Deep breath. The next one is intense too. wink

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
That was intense! Lois covering for Clark - that’s love. I hope he tells her the truth. Luthor is still on the loose but as long as Clark is around, Lois will be safe. I can’t wait for the next chapter! I love this story!

C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Intense is an understatement. Loved that Lois is already covering for Clark even though she doesn’t quite understand it all yet. Hope he comes clean because it does appear that Lois does accept that side of him. Looking forward to how this plays out and hope that Luthor is captured soon.

Last edited by Crazy_Babe; 08/10/22 03:43 PM.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Loved how Lois covered for Clark. That's bound to be some conversation

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
Originally Posted by traceylynn
Ack! All right, ladies, where’d my happy place go?! I was lulled into this cotton candy cloud of waff and then bam, here come the last 5 parts and my heart has been in my throat through all of them! I think it’s because you all write waff so well, I forget that you can write a killer a-plot too!

I will have to second Tracey on the killer a-plot! And another intense chapter to look forward to! Not sure I can take it. eek

I could go for some desperately needed downtime in Smallville! smile

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lois covering for Clark? Its what people in a deeply committed relationship do for each other. By Lois telling Clark what to say to Henderson's man she is quietly informing him that, I know and I understand. One of her greatest talents is taking an initiative leap with a handful of facts and reaching a logical conclusion. Its perfectly understandable that Clark is terrified, this secret if exposed will destroy his life and family. It will take nerves of steel indeed to tell the woman he loves everything.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard