Next Thread
Print Thread
A
AnnieM Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
A
Looks like Clark was right to panic after all. wink Will he be in time to save her? (And aren't you glad we didn't break for the weekend after this chapter?!)

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Thank you for not breaking for the weekend after this chapter! It will be hard enough waiting one day let alone a whole weekend! Clark definitely had reason to panic. He has to be in time to save her. I can’t wait for more! I love this story!

C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Clark when he’s in a panic over Lois’ safety has never acted in a rational manner and it wasn’t only his students that noticed his absentmindedness even Perry and Jimmy who don’t know him that well can tell he wasn’t acting rationally. Clark ought to remember that he really needs to protect his secret and this is not the way that he should reveal it to Lois let alone the world.

Loving the A-Plot that you have come up with, looking forward to the next part!

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
I'm assuming the rest of this story and the promised book three is not going to be about Clark dealing with his grief...but aaargh, what a place to stop. It's a good thing Clark is who he is, just don't let him blurt out his secret by accident.

Good thing you didn't post this on Friday

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
Oh my! You really know how to raise a poor readers BP!! crazy And it’s plain to see his secret is the last thing on Clark’s mind at this point. Which means, now I am more worried about Clark’s secret than I am about Lois! (Thank God, I know a little bit about the Creators of this universe. They WILL NOT let Lois die. Right?) grovel

Apparently, Clark didn’t even take his cell phone (or does he even have one back then? I can’t remember!!). I know Lana is knocking on his door right now to find out how he is doing! His truck is in the driveway. Can Martha & Jonathan cover for him this time?

Can’t wait to read the cover story for this dilemma! ‘Cause Clark Kent taking a sick day is gonna be big news in Smallville. The neighbor is probably making a pot of soup already. And he just happened to take a plane to Metropolis—to recover maybe? dizzy

Annie and Kathy, PLEASE don’t allow Clark to do anything super foolish at the fire site. Like burn Luthor to a crisp or maybe “fly him to the moon’! shock

Excellent storytelling ! notworthy notworthy

Features Writer
Features Writer
Wow. Clark was really stressing out. I suppose it's a good thing he looked so sick. He didn't have to think up of an excuse to leave!
And yikes, having to wait to show up at the Planet to keep his secret, what torture.

I really hope Luthor gets tripped up in his own fire....

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I have been catching up with this story. In this chapter you did a very good job of describing Clark's anxiety and rising panic. By the ending of the chapter I was almost hyperventilating with him. Poor guy!

(Back to reading)

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard