Next Thread
Print Thread
A
AnnieM Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
A
A rough way to spend their last night together, but at least they opened up at the end and didn’t go their separate ways still hurting…

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I liked their talk and I'm glad Clark decided not to wait till Thanksgiving to tell her. Please, let him make good on that promise. grovel

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Online Content
Hack from Nowheresville
S
I’m glad they had that talk and that things are okay between them. I just hope Clark tells her his secret very soon. I can’t wait to find out what happens next! Thank you! I love this story!

C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Glad that they talked it through calmly and they have cleared the air. Glad too that Clark recognised Lois’ vulnerability and made sure of her well being proving again just how perfect he is for her. Going to be interesting to see how things go from here. Even in the series his overprotective nature had always been a sticking point in their relationship.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
That was intense to say the least. Painful even. But working through this hard place benefits the relationship in that Lois & Clark learned some very important things about each other. They communicated rather than running away or shutting down. Each tried to see the situation from the other’s POV and even compromised a little.

So, other than this secret, the size of a space shuttle…………??

And of course, there is Luthor.

Good job capturing & conveying the emotional vulnerability, fears and insecurities of both Clark and Lois. Particularly Lois.

Love this story. Great work. clap clap

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard