OP Offline
Columnist
A
Oof. Things have taken a turn....

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
That was intense. Their first fight and in a way both are right and both are wrong. Clark is in a dilemma. Revealing his secret right now equals dropping another bombshell on her. She needs to know, of course. It's a shame he didn't keep the bullets as prove, but then Clark didn't take her stubborn streak into account. I'm curious how you will handle the situation.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
C
Kerth
Online Content
Kerth
C
I agree, that definitely was very intense. They are both such strong willed people that a fight like that was going to happen. It was good though that they both took a moment to calm down and talked it out. Going to be interesting to see how this whole issue is resolved.

Last edited by Crazy_Babe; 08/01/22 05:51 PM.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
I agree, that was intense. Maybe this would have been a good time for Clark to tell Lois his secret, especially because her life is in jeopardy. It’s too bad he crushed the bullets. Lois said some very hurtful things though if she knew Clark’s secret, she would have understood why he knows someone tried to kill her. Thankfully they’ve calmed down and talked but I don’t know how Clark will force himself to catch “his flight” the next day. I can’t wait to see how this plays out! Thank you!

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Clark needs to tread carefully about one more thing too -- Lois doesn't have role models who have shown her that you can have a fight and still be okay.

P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
Whoa! What happened to the ‘magic’? help

Talk about your proverbial rock and hard place! This reminds me of the arguments that took place during the whole Luthor engagement mess. Will Lois look back on this and question why Clark considered his secret more important than her safety?

It’s easy to see how the secret can become a destructive impediment to their relationship. Without the honesty and transparency needed to clarify Clark’s actions and concerns, situations like this will continue to occur.

Can’t wait to see how you resolve this predicament! Thanks again for sharing this outstanding story with us. notworthy

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Whew! Where did that come? Talk about heat of the moment showing in their eyes and words! When something like this happens, rational thoughts go out the window. Sadly the 'honeymoon' period of their relationship has ended. Now the real work and love begins. Another reason why this Lois and Clark are so much closer to being real people. Now Lois understands that Clark's global travels have allowed him to see the rougher side of humanity. True, he kept that from her, but he is a lot more than what he appears even with the super powers. Lois needs to be careful with her speech. She said some pretty hurtful things and if she doesn't learn to rein such a tendency in, it will cause harm to her future with Clark.

All in all despite their first fight, their relationship is growing and maturing. On to the next part. Keep writing Ladies! thumbsup

Last edited by Morgana; 08/03/22 04:46 PM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard