Next Thread
Print Thread
A
AnnieM Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
A
Best birthday ever? wink And someone is getting a little sloppy with his wooing. Magic?

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
*melts* I love this story! Yes, best birthday ever! The only way he could have topped it would have been to be at her door when he told her to open it. Watching the movie together that way is very sweet. The American President is a funny movie. I’m glad Clark was able to make Lois’s birthday so special. I just hope it wasn’t a mistake to spike her curiosity. He might have to reveal his secret sooner than he planned. I can’t wait for tomorrow’s chapter! Thanks to you and Kathy for this gem!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
So good, so amazingly good. I think this is my favorite part so far. I love how Clark reveals bits and pieces about himself, hinting at the fact that he can do things noone else could. Still, he's careful not to say too much. Ahh, can't wait for that next chapter

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
MAGIC indeed! Only better. This is the real deal!

Not sure it was a smart idea to write something this good so early. grin The bar is now so high; how could you possibly top it! I know—MAGIC, right? wink

Brilliant storytelling. Thank you! notworthy notworthy notworthy

Merriwether
Merriwether
Originally Posted by Penny_Lane
Not sure it was a smart idea to write something this good so early. grin The bar is now so high; how could you possibly top it! I know—MAGIC, right? wink
Hee! I love this comment (and all the comments!), but at the risk of setting the bar even higher ... keep reading! We haven't even gotten to the good stuff yet! dance

C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Originally Posted by AnnieM
Best birthday ever? wink And someone is getting a little sloppy with his wooing. Magic?

Absolutely the best birthday and yes it is very sloppy on Clark’s part. As much as I’m swooning right now, he should have known better to tread carefully and not have Lois start to piece things together especially with respect to his own handwriting being on the cards with the flowers he sent when he was meant to be ordering these from halfway across the country.

Love that Lois is confiding in Cat because it’s obvious that she genuinely cares for Lois and wants her to be happy.

Can’t wait for the next part. I echo Penny_Lane the bar has indeed been set high.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Flowers say it all. But really Cat, can't a girl have anything on her desk without you reading it?

By the way, I love the book club!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard