Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anghew Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
A
Hey! Looking for a fic again. Brief description from memory...Lois is involved in an incident with Lex. Think he hits her She then drives for miles to Clark who lives in a house somewhere! He's asleep on the couch when she get there! That's all I can remember! Thanks in advance ☺️

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Did you ever find this story?

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Anghew
Hey! Looking for a fic again. Brief description from memory...Lois is involved in an incident with Lex. Think he hits her She then drives for miles to Clark who lives in a house somewhere! He's asleep on the couch when she get there! That's all I can remember! Thanks in advance ☺️

I think the fic you're looking for is What a Husband Should Be by Sheila.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
Originally Posted by folc4evernaday
Originally Posted by Anghew

I think the fic you're looking for is What a Husband Should Be by Sheila.

It's actually another one by the same author called 'Heaven'

http://nfanfic.com/lnc/fanfic/pg-fanfic/heaven/

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard