Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
A
Well done, Poussin!

I'm eager to see more smile

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
This is going to be good!!! Can't wait to read the next post! hyper

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
smile1

This is a cool idea. I look forward to the fun and fireworks to come.

I personally think though, that Clark took just a little too long to catch on to what Henderson had in mind. I think he would have been quick enough to catch on when Henderson says "And to blackmail you, who’s a better target than your beloved wife?", especially since he already knew that, whatever the plan was, it definitely involved Andrea. But that's just me.

Looking forward to the next post!

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Oh boy, can't wait to see Lois' claws come out!
Bring it on! smile1 smile1 smile1
Post more ASAP hyper

Thanks,
Marcy

(Elrond's blessing at the departure of the company from Rivendell)

"Farewell, and may the blessing of Elves and Men and all Free Folk go with you.
May the stars shine upon your faces!"
-Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Hmmm, I don't like that Andrea. She "selflessly" agrees to be Superman's wife, hmm? As if she doesn't expect to get a few kisses out of it? Perhaps even gloat a little in front of Lois?

(Ehh... much as I don't like her... I'd appreciate it if you manage to "punish" her, or whatever, without killing her. For Clark's sake, too. How guilty will he feel if she really does die, just because he has agreed to pretend to be her husband?)

I think my favorite part of your story was Henderson's melancholy description, almost introspection, of his own marriage. Careful, Clark. There is only so much a wife - or a girlfriend - can take!!!

Anyway, this is a fascinating setup, Poussin. I've got to agree with everyone else about that!

Ann

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Poussin

This is a great idea. smile1

Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
LOL!!!

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Features Writer
Features Writer
rotflol rotflol

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Interesting concept. When I started reading I thought it would be one of the forced intimacy stories with Lois going for Clark in order to hide her feelings for Superman.

I just wondered how this Andrea things works. For a policewoman expressing a desire to work undercover this should be her first and last mission. If the story is supposed to be public she should be a world famous celebrity shortly.

I do know you, and I know you wouldn't lie... at least to me...most of the time...
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Poussin!!!!!

I just read all 4 parts yesterday, and now I'm squirming in my seat, waiting for more! When's the next post??!!

NEED MORE!!!!

wildguy

~•~
P
Columnist
Columnist
P
Thank you all so much for your feedbacks! laugh

He is dead. Lois will kill him slowly.
LOL. You almost guessed a phrase of the next part of the story.

Interesting concept. When I started reading I thought it would be one of the forced intimacy stories with Lois going for Clark in order to hide her feelings for Superman.
My beta had a theory close to yours. And when I wrote the firsts parts of the story, I was trying to push people to think that way, without making it obvious. I guess I succeeded with two people at least, and I'm pleased that the plan had surprised you. wink

I look forward to the fun and fireworks to come.
Oh boy, can't wait to see Lois' claws come out!
I can't wait to see what Lois thinks about Superman's marriage.
Well... I guess it's clear. You want to see Lois' reaction. So I'm sorry to say that it's not in the next part. You'll have to wait part 6 to read about her reaction. I needed to get rid of some details before going on with the interesting stuff. But after part 6, Lois will be much more present. I know she was almost completely absent from the first half of the story, and I'm sorry about that. She just didn't have a place in the firsts chapters, but that'll change soon, with chapter 6.

Hmmm, I don't like that Andrea. She "selflessly" agrees to be Superman's wife, hmm? As if she doesn't expect to get a few kisses out of it? Perhaps even gloat a little in front of Lois?

(Ehh... much as I don't like her... I'd appreciate it if you manage to "punish" her, or whatever, without killing her. For Clark's sake, too. How guilty will he feel if she really does die, just because he has agreed to pretend to be her husband?)
Okay... goofy That doesn't mean she's a bad girl... even if the kiss will be in front of Lois. thumbsup

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard