Next Thread
Print Thread
A
AnnieM Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
A
More corn festival throw backs made new. I hope you all love this section as much as I do!

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Thank you for another awesome chapter. I do hope Lois and Clark get a little privacy soon to talk about their relationship. And weren't they planning on making out in the hayloft. drool

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Aww, loving this story! Having the darndest time finding time to comment - my daughter has decided she hates the dark, her sleepers, her crib, and she’s been doing an experiment on whether humans really need to sleep - but rest assured that I’m loving every part! Seeing them together in Smallville is so cute, and I love how you’ve described the corn festival - homey and sweet but still authentic. The interactions with the Smallville crew are so fun to read - Lana, Pete, the kids, Clark’s parents, his students… love how Lois fits right in, even being from the big city.

I, too, am looking forward to their conversation about where their relationship is headed. I mean, if I were Lois, I’d be looking for the preacher before I even left town, but you know. (PS there definitely weren’t any teachers at my high school that looked like Clark… my high school journalism teacher was a older man who looked more like Perry, haha).

Keep the waff coming, ladies!

C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Oh Clark must be so hard being so adored goofy Lana clearly wasn’t exaggerating there. The reaction of the girls reminded me of my high school physics/chemistry teacher. He had all the girls fawning over him.

Loved seeing Lois jealous even though she had no reason to be and of course little Caleb who no doubt like Sophie has Clark wrapped around his little finger, hope to see more of him.

Waiting in anticipation for the next part and the visit to the farm. Hoping that they will discuss where they clearly want the relationship to go.

Last edited by Crazy_Babe; 06/26/22 05:59 PM.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard