Next Thread
Print Thread
A
AnnieM Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
A
Well, if you aren't a puddle of WAFFy goo at this point, I don't know what to tell you. wink

Side note: I'm so excited to be posting these Smallville chapters. When I first conceived this story, this was the climax of the whole story. Kathy and I talked about it endlessly, calling it SEPTEMBER. As in. "I can't wait until SEPTEMBER!" It's grown into a monster with hundreds more pages, but this part will always be SEPTEMBER to me.

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Originally Posted by AnnieM
Well, if you aren't a puddle of WAFFy goo at this point, I don't know what to tell you. wink

I melted into a pile of goo several chapters ago goofy

Can’t wait for her to meet Jonathan and Martha!

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
I’ve been melted into a pile of waffy goo since the first chapter! I’m excited for the Smallville chapters. I can’t wait for Lois to meet Martha and Jonathan and I hope Sophie and Caleb too. Lana’s going to be thrilled to see Lois. I hope tomorrow morning gets here fast because I can’t wait for the next chapter! I love this story! Thank you!

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Ahhh, Lois, please go down that hall and find hum floating in his sleep. But that would buffer too quick and too angsty, wouldn't it? But what the heck, a girl can dream. Loved this chapter. Waiting for more

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Merriwether
Merriwether
Originally Posted by bakasi
Ahhh, Lois, please go down that hall and find hum floating in his sleep. But that would buffer too quick and too angsty, wouldn't it? But what the heck, a girl can dream.
Without spoiling too much, I'll just say that while the revelation doesn't happen quite this quickly, when we do get to it, I think you will all be pleased. At least I hope so. Because it may well be our favorite revelation of any that either of us have ever written, and we hope you will love it as much as we do. love

Last edited by KathyB; 06/22/22 09:14 PM.
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Originally Posted by KathyB
Without spoiling too much, I'll just say that while the revelation doesn't happen quite this quickly, when we do get to it, I think you will all be pleased. At least I hope so. Because it may well be our favorite revelation of any that either of us have ever written, and we hope you will love it as much as we do. love

Look forward to it!

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Originally Posted by KathyB
Originally Posted by bakasi
Ahhh, Lois, please go down that hall and find hum floating in his sleep. But that would buffer too quick and too angsty, wouldn't it? But what the heck, a girl can dream.

I can’t wait!! I’m sure I’ll love it too!

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Annie, your writing is fluid, descriptive and just plain beautiful. The last rom-com I read, (but did not finish) was so far below your talent it is amazing. The author must have paid them to publish it! sick Anywho, your description of Lois in the bullpen waiting for twelve o'clock was hilarious and Cat's reaction to the 'Kansas' comment was absolutely priceless! I howled with laughter!

They retrieved her luggage, a large suitcase that Clark carried to the parking lot without complaint after asking her whether she was really only planning to stay for the weekend and receiving yet another eye roll.

Yup, that's our Lois!

She shook her head, laughing, unable to think of a retort, but unwilling to concede. And then his gaze slid to her mouth, and her laughter died in her throat. His eyes flicked back to hers, and she leaned toward him in invitation. He smiled and then his lips were on hers, and her eyes were closed and she was sighing happily into his mouth. He was so gentle, so sweet. His hand slid across her cheek, holding her steady as his lips explored hers.

Purrr.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard