Next Thread
Print Thread
A
AnnieM Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
A
Camping with my kids this week in the middle of a severe heat advisory, but I love y'all too much to make you wait for these chapters, so I brought my laptop just to log in and post. You're welcome. wink

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, this time at least he didn't throw her into the dumpster. Love the kiss.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
I love this story! The kiss was perfect. By the time Sunday rolls around, it’s going to be hard for Clark to leave and for Lois to let him do so. I can’t wait to see what happens next!

Thank you for posting while you’re on your camping trip with your kids! I greatly appreciate it and I hope you and your family are having a lot of fun!

Features Writer
Features Writer
Wow, you're devoted and we're grateful grin
Glad Clark can think on his feet so quickly, and Lois too. And yeah, much better than landing in garbage.

Can't wait to see what happens next!

T
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
T
I knew this was going to be a wonderful fic when I saw who was penning it though I've had to hold off reading it because I suck at trying to remember plot lines sometimes. However, today I caved and binge read all sixteen chapters (it was fifteen when I started, and to my delight, by lunch time there was another one!).

I love how you've made Lois so similar, yet so different. The friendship with Cat is a great take on what could have happened, especially having Cat help with the Luthor investigation. I feel that she was underused in her reporting capacity, as she certainly knew what to do during Honeymoon in Metropolis as part of that investigation.

I can't wait to read what's next, to see how they end their weekend.

C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Much better ending than Lois being thrown into the dumpster. Not surprised that Lois’ idea of showing him the town is dragging him (no doubt willingly) on an undercover operation, it wouldn’t be an adventure with Lois Lane if she didn’t do that.
The attraction is clearly mutual and Lois clearly didn’t mind being kissed by Clark. Looking forward to the rest! Thank you for your dedication in posting and not keeping us in suspense

Last edited by Crazy_Babe; 06/15/22 10:28 PM.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
Now that's what I call a kiss!! love

Thanks for not keeping us in suspence. Not only are you loyal to the L&C fans; but you deserve "Mother of the Year" award for camping with your kids in the scorching heat & humidity. cool

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Ugh, I had a whole reply typed out and then I came back to post it and it was gone. I mean, the nerve. Here were the highlights:

1. Yay for you posting while you are camping! I so look forward to every new part of this story. So thank you so much!

2. Yay for Lois giving as good as she got! The red dress from TOGoM? Loved Clark’s reaction and Lois’s reaction to his reaction, haha.

3. Aw, dancing and the Nigerian princess line. I just love how these lines crop up in the story everywhere. Events, lines, outfits… it’s so fun to recognize them.

4. The KISS. It deserves all caps. Because it was awesome and well-written and all the things it needed to be. Repeat performances are definitely called for….

5. Cannot wait to see what Lois thinks of that kiss! So fun, you guys, love this story!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard