Columnist
A
He really is something, isn't he?

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Again I’m still screaming ‘kiss’ at the top of my lungs (well silently in my head at least). That said, the build up of tension is amazing and it’s always a great thing to see Lois completely lost for words when around a naked Clark drool goofy Keep it up! thumbsup

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This chapter was just great with the sexual tension, a rescue in front of Lois' eyes. I wonder just how long he's getting away with shrugging it off, before Lois notices that something is off.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
S
SJH Offline
Features Writer
Features Writer
S
Now that Clark has had a terry towel moment, I think it only fair Lois should have one as well.

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9
Features Writer
Features Writer
Awesome rescue hyper.
I wonder how long it'll take her to figure out something is not quite normal.... And how he will respond.... smirk cool
Looking forward to tomorrow's post ^_^

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Love how you are working in so many scenes from “our” L&C… the nine o’clock, I thought you’d be naked line, meeting Perry, the pauva leaves… so fun!

I’m glad to see Lois realizing that there’s no hiding away that attraction… I love it when they finally give in to it. When will that be?? And who is going to give in first? Hmm, can’t wait to find out!

Very intrigued about how many “super” things he can get away with before that Pulitzer Prize winning reporter starts asking questions…

Excited for the next part!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard