Next Thread
Print Thread
A
AnnieM Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
A
That escalated quickly. wink How cute are they?!

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
They are totally adorable together. I love that Cat could tell that the emails were not work related. Would love to see if she turns to her for advice.

The novels you mentioned have got me intrigued too because even though fiction is not my usual reading, I do have an interest in military history and the Vietnam War is quite personal to me because it is part of my family history through my dad and am now going to try to locate them (even though I don’t actually need more books and when I do decide to read fiction, historical fiction is usually my least favourite because I spend most of it nitpicking at the inaccuracies.)

Eagerly awaiting the next instalment. Keep it up! Am hoping that we’ll see both Lois and Clark being given the third degree by both Cat and Martha respectively.

Last edited by Crazy_Babe; 06/08/22 09:00 PM.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
They are very cute together. Their emails had me smiling too. I can’t wait for the next chapter tomorrow and hopefully more emails. You’ve truly nailed them! Thanks for writing and sharing this gem. It’s my happy place too.

Top Banana
Top Banana

I also love the dueling e-mails and Clark's description of the party prep by Lana. Gotta keep Lois up to date with the latest news from Smallville!

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
And I was concerned reading their emails might get a bit boring! dizzy dance dance Not even close. clap clap

Features Writer
Features Writer
Loved their exchange ^_^
I wonder who will go to see who first. Will Clark leave Smallville to Metropolis or Lois to Smallville? cool

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Really liked this one! Especially the way you weave in those characters and stories we know, like Star and the Toasters. As readers, it helps us drive more deeply into who Lois and Clark are at this point, having met later and under different circumstances than in the series.

Loves their email exchange and how it went from replying every two days to replying every two minutes, lol. They can’t help it, which I so love.

Here’s to hoping it continues to escalate quickly! Is Clark going to take a little flight East, just hoping to get a glance at her? Will she run into a little trouble and need some super help? Will Lois suddenly feel the need to do some investigating in a small Kansas town?

Looking forward to the next part, ladies!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard