Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#291782 04/29/22 10:43 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Because there's no such thing as too many plot bunnies!

The generator is HERE.

Current version: 4.0

Roll up a random scenario, plus possible twists and notes for extra challenge or just to make things more interesting! smile Enable or Disable different plot types in the settings tab, and even switch fandoms (current options: LnC, Batman, and Dr. Who).

Changed the settings tab a bit and did some back end stuff to make it more expandable in the future. Also added another fandom, plus the ability to view the list of available characters for each fandom set. If you see that someone you'd like is missing, please mention them here. Also tossed in a couple more prompts to justify updating.

Feel free to make any suggestions of what can be added or changed. If it sounds good, it might make it into the next version. smile

Oh, and definitely discuss your generated plots! <g>

Last edited by Queen of the Capes; 10/19/22 06:34 PM.

~•~
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
I’m commenting here to bump the thread so more people realize there’s an update! smile

Go play, people! Then write!! laugh (Or post the really interesting ones and put them up for adoption for other people to write!)

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

S
Columnist
Columnist
S
I ran a few cycles and got some interesting prompts.

• Lucy Lane bumps into Vatman at a party.
  • Superman gets Ralph a promotion.
  • Barry the impersonator visits STAR Labs.

I had to work to remember a few character names but I can't figure out who "Tiffani" is.

Shallowford
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Tiffani is the girl Superman flirts with in "Individual Responsibility". An answer to all predjudices about girls with that name (blond, shallow, dog that has more the size of a rat, you name it)

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Just gave it a major enough update to warrant bumping. Finally took the first baby steps towards making it customizable, sort of!

~•~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Perry finds out who his real parents are? Wow.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
There’s another update! And here are a few that seem interesting, so I’m setting the bunnies free. lol

Plot: Dr. Klein swaps places with his counterpart in another universe.

Plot: Lex Luthor swaps places with someone from another universe. Notes: The main setting is a place that’s old and run down.

Plot: Jor-El is trapped in Area 51. Notes: The story contains something deadly.

Plot: H.G. Wells is revealed to be an imposter. Notes: The weather is constantly changing.

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard