Pulitzer
rotflol rotflol rotflol

This was excellent! clap Any chance of a sequel? laugh

~•~
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Brilliant conclusion! rotflol Great article Cat!

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Features Writer
Features Writer
Really enjoyed this thumbsup

Sequel for revelation??? wink

A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
The ending was so nice, their time in Lois's apartment so heartwarming smile

And Cat's article, lol!!

Great job, girls!

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Somehow I can't imagine that Clark would enjoy reading about his date in some magazine. dizzy I loved every bit of this hilarious and waffy tale. Please don't stop writing anytime soon.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Online Content
Hack from Nowheresville
S
I love this waffy story! It was a lot of fun. Cat’s article at the end was hilarious. I agree with Clark, one stripe of mustard and ketchup only on a hot dog.

It was sweet that neither Lois or Clark liked Pearl Jam but they were willing to subject themselves to a concert because they thought it would make the other happy. I love that!

Thanks for writing this! I hope you’re please going to write a revelation sequel!

P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
Catherine Grant at her best! Much wiser and deeper than the flamboyant character she displayed:

..........it was a foregone conclusion that Lois Lane and Clark Kent would, at some point, become an item. Everyone, that is, except for them. Even the hopelessly smitten Clark Kent couldn't have guessed when successful, hard-bitten, Lois Lane would finally let her eyes see what her heart might well have known all along.

Enjoyed Cat playing a positive role in their adventure to happily ever after!

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
This whole story was just so delightful, waffy and fun! The whole premise of them going to a concert where neither of them liked the band, was hilarious! Loved Cat's article at the end! Any chance for a revelation yet!? thumbsup

R
Ray Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
R
Lovetvfan,
I thought your story was excellent! I loved the nervousness both showed about the date and, especially, the worry and preparation both went through regarding Pearl Jam. It was a comedy of errors with both of them really not liking the band but both willing to try for the sake of the date because that's what they both really wanted. Leave it to Lois to have the courage to tell Clark she really didn't want to return to the audience. The relief both showed was well written and seemed very realistic to the characters as we know them. The scenes at Lois's apartment were also well done, especially when Lois returned wearing her comfy clothes and Clark told her she was beautiful and she didn't believe him because he'd seen her in the exact same outfit days earlier. Of course, everything was different, this being a date rather than hanging out with a friend. The kissing at the end was the culmination of everything that had come before and it was great to see how affected they both were. As everyone above has asked, I too would like to see a revelation story. Your understanding of the characters and your story telling ability will surely make it another story I can't wait to read.
Ray

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lovetvfan:

I am in agreement with all the others! Your story was extremely well-written, displaying all the happy nerves and emotions that come into play when going on a first date. Even though Lois and Clark have been partners and friends this event took their relationship to an entirely different level. Poor Lois was done after her near disaster in the mosh pit. All they wanted to do was go someplace comfortable and familiar and share a pot of really good coffee, sit down and chat. What a great way to end a first date, cause there are going to be more!

Sequel please!

Last edited by Morgana; 05/14/22 07:32 AM. Reason: edits

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
Lovetvfan and I are SO remiss in responding to the feedback on the last few parts! SO SO sorry about that! But we are both thrilled that everyone enjoyed the story so much! Lovetvfan wrote most of the Lois parts and I wrote most of the Clark parts, and we just both had so much fun getting either of them to the next part and see what would happen in the next chapter.

I don’t think there’s a sequel in the cards, but the two of us definitely plan on writing together again!

THANK YOU ALL so much!! love

Sara and lovetvfan!

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Sara and Sara!
Lane and Kent, the Hottest New Couple in Town
By Catherine Grant
laugh

After making it through the opening act and an accidental trip through the mosh pit,
She got an interview, huh?

The office betting pool has come to an end. Gary in accounts, I owe you $20.
clap

That was a really cute end-credits scene you did there. Very cute on top of an adorable story clap Their antics were great hyper

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard