Next Thread
Print Thread
#29137 04/14/06 06:38 AM
M
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
M
Ooh, love love love that ending!!! And I like the setup with Intergang too, it's very logical. I am hoping that we get to see a little more interaction between Lois and Clark though, so bring on the next chapter! smile

I agree with whoever suggested a beta reader in the last FDK; you're doing an amazing job, but the tiny errors, though not that important to actually understanding the story, can be distracting. I've never done it before, but if you're nervous about asking, I'm offering up front. I'm sure there are better betas though, so I won't be offended if you want someone with more fanfic experience smile . Out of curiosity, what is your native language?

P
Columnist
Columnist
P
Oh wow! Thanks! I'm so glad you liked it, but I have to warn you, the interaction between Lois and Clark won't begin soon. smile1

And to respond to your question, I'm french.

J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
I just read parts 1 and 2 and I really like this. wave

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Poor Clark! You did a very effective job of portraying his frustration in the opening scene, Poussin. And I loved him zipping over to check on her. I always love that kind of scene.

And LOL at the poor policeman's reaction to Superman suddenly appearing in front of him. smile1

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
To tell you the truth, I don't follow multi-chaptered stories these days for fear of falling behind... but it's the Easter break, and since that poster of yours piqued my interest, I figured I'd give it a shot.

Very interesting! I'm really curious to see what's next.

Glad you found a BR, too smile It did need some polishing.

Hope to see more from this story soon smile
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. drool

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I'm standing in line, waiting for some updates laugh

Seriously, this story definitely screams for some humor and waffy'ness which will hopefully appear in the upcoming chapters. So far you've started your story based on one grand misconception of the public regarding their "relationship" and this last sentence in chapter 2 just cracked me up laugh I'd so love to see Superman's reaction to this.

P
Columnist
Columnist
P
Thanks to everybody who posted feedbacks. I'm glad you liked my story.

But...curiouser and curiouser - the A-plot thickens!
Yep! I worked hard to define the A-Plot, and it will continue to develop in the nexts chapters.

since that poster of yours piqued my interest, I figured I'd give it a shot.
Ah! I knew it was a good idea to do a poster!

Seriously, this story definitely screams for some humor and waffy'ness which will hopefully appear in the upcoming chapters. So far you've started your story based on one grand misconception of the public regarding their "relationship" and this last sentence in chapter 2 just cracked me up I'd so love to see Superman's reaction to this.
Waffy'ness will be on the program, but not right now! Since the waffy scenes I wrote are the conclusions of things that happens in the A-Plot, it won't be before the second half on my story.

Humor? Yep! That's coming! Actually, I thought that A-Plot, A-Plot and more A-Plot were boring to write(and probably boring to read too), so I decided to write a fun break on the story, and that's part 3!

And part 3 is coming right now! So, how will Superman react? laugh

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard