Print Thread
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
K
We’re excited to know what you think! Thanks for reading and commenting! We really enjoyed writing this. love

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Features Writer
Features Writer
Really enjoyed this. Gave a very realistic picture of how Mayson's death could have impacted Clark and how it would have dominoed into his ability to be Superman.
I especially liked him calling the first responder hotline. I am very curious about Steve. Any possible one-shots there? wink
Anyway, thanks for sharing. grin It's been a nice escape from real life, which has been going well, but still stressful.

Columnist
Columnist
Originally Posted by Blueowl
Really enjoyed this. Gave a very realistic picture of how Mayson's death could have impacted Clark and how it would have dominoed into his ability to be Superman.
I especially liked him calling the first responder hotline. I am very curious about Steve. Any possible one-shots there? wink
Anyway, thanks for sharing. grin It's been a nice escape from real life, which has been going well, but still stressful.

Thanks SO much for your feedback! I had the idea for the epilogue, but karasara was the one who turned it into reality. This was her chapter and I loved it!

Spike: "There's a hole in the world...feels like we ought to have known."
-Angel
Top Banana
Top Banana
I really enjoyed following this story. Thanks for sharing and hope you'll post another in due course (ie soon). smile

When Life Gives You Green Velvet Curtains, Make a Green Velvet Dress.
Columnist
Columnist
Originally Posted by gr8shadesofElvis
I really enjoyed following this story. Thanks for sharing and hope you'll post another in due course (ie soon). smile

We will write together again soon I have no doubt! Thank you!

Spike: "There's a hole in the world...feels like we ought to have known."
-Angel
P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
Excellent wrap up to a really great story. The insightful glimpse into PTSD made me appreciate just how intensely and painfully it affects the lives of those impacted by it. And it doesn't just miraculously go away because Lois is now with Clark. However, Lois has obviously learned and accepted the "simple" truth of what Martha already knew and shared with her in chapter 12..................
"What's that?" Lois asked, her voice hoarse with emotion. "Love. He just needs to know that when it's all over, when he comes home, there's someone there who loves him and accepts him no matter what."

And with that unconditional love and support comes renewal; the way back which offers even a superman, just like each of us, what he needs to live.

Thank you for another wonderful contribution to the L & C fans.

K
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
K
Originally Posted by Penny_Lane
Excellent wrap up to a really great story. The insightful glimpse into PTSD made me appreciate just how intensely and painfully it affects the lives of those impacted by it. And it doesn't just miraculously go away because Lois is now with Clark. However, Lois has obviously learned and accepted the "simple" truth of what Martha already knew and shared with her in chapter 12..................
"What's that?" Lois asked, her voice hoarse with emotion. "Love. He just needs to know that when it's all over, when he comes home, there's someone there who loves him and accepts him no matter what."

And with that unconditional love and support comes renewal; the way back which offers even a superman, just like each of us, what he needs to live.

Thank you for another wonderful contribution to the L & C fans.

Ahhhh thank you, Penny_Lane!! And the line you pointed out is one of my favorites that I wrote, so that makes me extra happy! smile1 I very, very much enjoyed writing the Martha and Lois scenes in this story—something I wouldn’t have guessed at the outset, but these two just have some magic when they get together!

Thank you for the wonderful feedback, Penny_Lane! And everyone else, too! I know lovetvfan and I didn’t both respond to all the feedback…but as anyone who knows us from hanging in Discord lately…we share a brain, so it’s like both of us responding! wink lol

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard