Print Thread
#269244 02/29/16 06:10 AM
F
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
F
Self Rescuing Lois Lane

I'm assuming everyone here has seen "Avengers", not Ultron but the first one?

I keep picturing Lois in Place of Natasha in the early part where she is being Interrogated.

Framework4
S
Columnist
Columnist
S
LOL. Perfect.

This Lois probably doesn't get many interviews, but the ones she gets are a real knockout!

Shallowford
S
Suggs_With_A_Box
Unregistered
Suggs_With_A_Box
Unregistered
S
CLARK SMAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
You know, I can actually see Lois in this role.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
S
Suggs_With_A_Box
Unregistered
Suggs_With_A_Box
Unregistered
S
Originally Posted by Morgana
You know, I can actually see Lois in this role.

Me too.

N
Features Writer
Features Writer
N
Well, she must've managed to get herself out of tight spots before Clark arrived on the scene. I can definitely see her in a similar situation smile

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
laugh
SUPERMAN: confused So, why am I needed again? Ooohhh! Mayson!
LOIS: cat

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Are we talking the interrogation ability where she finds out what she knows from what they ask her about? That I can easily see Lois doing on the basis that she might as well learn all she can so if she doesn't get killed she has a great story.

The combat abilities are are harder. What Natasha can do is slightly superhuman and comes from the almost super soldier serum that the Russians produced from analyzing Steve Rogers blood and very intensive training. So we need to explain where Lois gets that from. The obvious reason is one of her dad's experiments that worked better then expected. Maybe she mucked around in his lab and he has no idea about her abilities or he knows and that is part of the reason she left as a teen and is on bad terms with him. Or she was an experiment and the lanes rescued her as a child (gives her something in common with Clark).

Top Banana
Top Banana
Or she kept her Ultrawoman powers.

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
F
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
F
Originally Posted by dcarson
The combat abilities are are harder. What Natasha can do is slightly superhuman and comes from the almost super soldier serum that the Russians produced from analyzing Steve Rogers blood and very intensive training.

Perhaps in the comics but in the MCU She is not superhuman, merely very well trained.

In canon Lois had been studying Martial arts, this simply assumes that Lois put as much energy in to being the best in that as in anything else.

[Linked Image]

Framework4
F
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
F
Bump

Framework4
F
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
F
I’m back to thinking about this.

I have this picture of some Metropolis based rent a thugs hired to provide security for a “meet” of some type between out of town criminals who claim they are meeting with some local crime groups.

—-
Thug 2 on com: “Boss, problem James just showed up with Lois Lane”.

Boss: “How much damage did they take?”

Thug 2: “nothing that I can see, and Lane is walking, no restraint or blindfold. Clearly she let them take her”

Boss: “oh crap”

Thug 3: “Boss, I didn’t sign up for kidnapping or murder”

Boss: “None of us did, ok everyone let’s make sure we’ve got eyes on all James’s people. Shift them away from all the access points, 3 and 4 keep close to Lane in case these idiots think of eliminating her. Lethal force in protecting Lane or ourselves is authorized.”

Framework4
S
SJH Offline
Features Writer
Features Writer
S
This is FUNNY.! Go with it!

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard